Thread
Printable Version

Justified Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Brother's Keeper

Well this was a good episode but she was bound find out who killed her father .

I love this show and love the relationship between Raylan and Kentucky.  Its such a good series, does anyone know whether it gets good ratings?

Reply 30#30 reremamore's post

check out the tv show news and ratings thread in free chatting, but the answer to your question is Yes

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Boyd playing the deciding role in the negotiations for the land was impressive but what away for Loretta to find out the truth about what happened to her father and I'm glad Coover got it wrong about who was dead

Debts and Accounts

Look like Boyd back to his old habit again just when i had faith he had turned a page . Rayland romantic situation just get more complicated .

Reply 33#33 bala's post

It didn't take long before Boyd went back to his old habit's again and Winona was lucky after the gun fight but what a time to say yes to Raylan

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

now all they have to do is survive

Full Commitment

Well find out who was responsible was quite good but rayland lose his baby sitter was great. .

Reply 36#36 bala's post

Gary being responsible for the attempted assassination was interesting but the was Raylan forced him to leave was great and if Winona found out I'm sure she would of told him to leave anyway

Reckoning

Well this was disappointing episode but funeral was nice.

Justified on FX - Bloody Harlan - SEASON FINALE

Reply 38#38 bala's post

The funeral was nice but in the front yard is to close to home and the rest of the episode was disappointing

Bloody Harlan

What an interesting season finale and i really can't believe she drank the poison .The pregnancy thing was a surprise the way she came out with it just like that was funny.

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Another close call for Raylan but Loretta did great in controlling her anger after finding out the truth about her father and at leased she didn't wast her shot to the leg before she poisoned herself

Season finale was really good i wan to watch it again..

Justified Season 3 Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres January 17, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-8-2014 08:38 ]

The Gunfighter

Great returning episode but Boyd fighting with him in the marshall office was rather stupid but didn't quite understand how that landed him in jail. Rayland vs ice pick guy was bound end with rayland winning but quick think pull the cloth to prevent him from getting the gun.

Reply 2#2 bala's post

The ice pick guy using the same MO was bound to come unstuck but moving the table cloth was amusing and Boyd is as thick as two short planks thinking he could get away with fighting with Raylan

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Well all he wanted was a thank you

Cut Ties

Boyd did everything he could get that guy but surprised he didn't kill him after what he did his girlfriend in previous season and look like we have some new bad guys but that guy was really stupid letting that cop check his sat nav to see where he went

Thread