Thread
Printable Version

Justified Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

5x05 Shot All to Hell

Boyd killing the undertaker was disturbing but making it look like suicide was understandable after what the police found and complaining about being shot in the hand was a bad idea, the sheriff being killed was interesting as he should of seen it coming after what Boyd said, the guard framing Ava for his attack is bound to back fire as she has some deadly friends outside

5x06 Kill the Messenger

Alison and Raylan having matching facial scares was amusing but what a idiot running her off the road as Raylan was bound to be out for revenge and Ava getting attacked was bound to send Boyd on a witch hunt

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Well the guard framing her was predictable but making her inmate confirm it was just bad luck

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Yes he was idiot but the kidnapping turning into gay situation when cop turn up was amusing

5x07 Raw Deal

T.C. hacking the phone system was a smart was to rescue his girlfriend but he should of known someone would take offence to having their money taken and Ava taking over the drug supply in prison is risky

Whistle Past the Graveyard

Well what a amusing way to get Rayland help find her son but than finding out she didn't know anything was predictable

5x08 Whistle Past the Graveyard

Jack running and leaving the kid behind was stupid and Boyd having the truck confiscated was amusing as the bodies were still inside

5x09 Wrong Roads

Boyd being approached to get drugs into prison for Ava was predictable but her wanting Boyd to get her some justice was interesting and Ava having to kill was a surprise and I'm impressed the DEA agent was able to hit the target considering how much he drinks

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

She did it which was surprising

The Toll

Well i can't believe they shot Art but the boy taking blame was so wrong because you knew the uncle put him up to it

[ Last edited by bala at 3-30-2014 16:15 ]

5x10 Weight

The car rolling away on Dewey was amusing but him having the balls to take half the drugs as ransom was surprising and stabbing himself in the neck has to be the dumbest accident ever, that was a close call for Ava

5x11 The Toll

Mullen did a great job protecting Allison but tragic he got shot doing it and Boyd going back a second time after the raid with the same packet of fags should of been obvious what was about to happen but as they say smoking is a killer

5x12 Starvation

Dropping the knife by Ava's bunk was too obvious but they have now made it look like she's a grass and looks like the kid taking blame has backfired as he will be charged as an adult

5x13 Restitution

Wendy shooting Daryl in the balls before shooting him in the neck was priceless and Boyd has more lives than a cat but what a stroke of luck the guy came through the window still holding his gun

Justified Season 6 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 6 Premiered January 20, 2015

Discuss Anything About Season 6 Here

6x01 Fate's Right Hand

Nice returning episode Blyod doing a bank robbery

6x02 Cash Game

R.I.P Dewey i really like this numbskull he really didn't deserved to go out like that but i liked they introduced new dumb character Choo Choo .

6x03 Noblesse Oblige

Bloyd finding out who really robbed was scary as he had no idea but telling his bosses what the plan was interesting as he really doesn't care Ava better watch out she really playing with fire being a snitch for Marshalls.

6x04 Trash and the Snake

Having bloyd's expolsion expert blow up accidentally because he forgot he switch off his phone was amusing considering that he took both their phone off but forgot his own

6x06 Alive Day

I don't know how they are planning end this series but things better get interesting soon otherwise you are wasting my time . Choo choo getting killed by train seem a bit ridclous

Thread