93 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Justified Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 Milks26's post

I been waiting for this show-thanks for the heads up

Reply 4#4 Milks26's post

Yeah me as well but it depend on what members request in new show suggestion

Reply 6#6 Milks26's post

not straight away ? usually it take a few weeks

Reply 8#8 Milks26's post

Never mind ,i can't wait for the first episode

Episode 1

Great first episode this show really reminds me saving grace from some reason but i really like the first episode it had right mixture drama and action i liked.

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Yeah this show has potential but it would better if he had use a rocket launcher that would got the job done all right. . Blowing up a church for the fun of it was cool.

Episode 2

Of all the gas station to pull into he had pull into one with fugative he suppose capture . taking his car,badge and hat was funny

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

i hadn't noticed that

Episode 3

That was a funny situation with Tiny having all those guns and he was tied up like a package . The rest episode was ok i mean you just wanted to see how it all played out and he was right about something dodgy about the situation with the informant. Still it smart situation when he figured out the women in on the con as well. it nice when a tv show does something slightly original from cliché.

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

I think he was glad he took his bullet proof vest when he left the office

Episode 4

Well never mess with a dentist but what a sad end for the guy I really wanted Ray to save him. . he hide for 5 years all it took one annoying arrogant jerk to provoke him exposed

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Yes it was great but if he controlled his temper none of it would happen he would been save. i thought it nice to see him try to protect her

Episode 5

Well we meet Rayland parents and there really were bunch of amusing people to say the least.

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Yes you can see where he got his fighting and confidence

Episode 6

Well that women was rather calculative but she did get caught. Rayland really has a way with people doesn't he.

When will we get this show on here so the gunmen were after Rayland not his girlfriend. . i didn't figure other cop was involved

Renewed

FX has picked up Justified for a second season.

The show, which stars Timothy Olyphant as Raylan Givens, is based on novels by crime writer Elmore Leonard.

John Landgraf, president and general manager of FX, has now announced that the network has ordered 13 further episodes of the programme.

"We are very excited about the tremendous, widespread acclaim that Justified has received from both audiences and television critics," he said.

Source

Blowback

Well who would thought fried chicken would end a hostage situation but the ending with guy getting released from prison seems very interesting.

Quote:
how long will it be before Boyd or his father will be back inside
i have feeling they are up to something as team.

93 12345
Thread