Thread
Printable Version

Justified Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 9

Well look like Rayland really doesn't know how have vacation- even when he's not working he get into trouble but he got his hat back

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Remember he's suspended so i wasn't

Episode 10

Well it look like Rayland going tougher time getting guy back in jail . The judge was interesting character it was a good thing he was wearing red pants rather than going commado .

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

The ending with the dad going  to Rayland is going be interesting.

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

I would go with stupid -it wasn't like he threaten her all he asked was her to leave town which i think was reasonable request?.

Well not exactly great season finale as most it got resolved.

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

Any idea when that will be?

Justified Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 spratt89's post

Season 2 of Justified premieres Wednesday, February 9 at 10pm on FX.

The Moonshine War

Well i liked that this episode started it off where last season left off but it nice that he decided stay Kentucky even when he got offered his old job back.

I have to say that young girl really was smart and getting him to hurt himself in that trap was quick thinking but i love that she slapped him while he just stood there that was so amusing.

The Life Inside

Well this was ok episode but what was guy thinking and his wife wanting adopt the baby might be nice.

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Yeah i thought that was obvious but him thinking he could fool him was stupid but in the end there seem corruption going on this season and it will be interesting to see how he cleans up all of this.

Blood or Money

Well this was a average episode Rayland giving those people a warning.

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Well you couldn't blame him missing his kids birthday is big deal so i think he had every right try make it if only that parole officer allowed him to see his kid on his birthday none of this would happend.

Cottonmouth

Well i have to say Boryd was smart using cellphone to finds out there plans on getting rid of him but it almost backfired

Blaze of Glory

Well it was rather stupid steal a bill from the evidence locker and take it to the bank but what a consequence with bank robber. I did find it amusing when old man decided run towards plane without his oxygen mask but loved the line about Jaws and oxygen tank.

Save My Love

Winona's blunder could put her behind bars, unless Raylan can weave his way through a federal courthouse locked down over death threats. This was a great episode because you had no idea if they were going to get caught and look like Boyd new boss has plans for him-he really can't get a break he trying to be a good guy yet people want to use him for criminal expertise

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

I found that rather amusing but it makes you wonder what type of men work in the law offices?

Reply 22#22 spratt89's post

Good news i like this show but this season 2 hasn't been good.

The Spoil

Well Rayland really can't get away from this family and boyd has bitten more than he can chew

Thread