Thread
Printable Version

Justified Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 17#17 bala's post

I'm not surprised he left the tank behind after what happened in Jaws but Raylan punching the bank robber was great and getting the bill back was nice

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Just taking one note was too good to be true but trying to return it was a lot harder than taking it in the first place and what the judge said about her gym clothes was unusual

Reply 24#24 bala's post

The Bennett clan seam to be taking over the control of their town but the female snippier was over kill

Reply 26#26 bala's post

I don't know why he allowed him to whip his ass

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Boyd playing the deciding role in the negotiations for the land was impressive but what away for Loretta to find out the truth about what happened to her father and I'm glad Coover got it wrong about who was dead

Reply 33#33 bala's post

It didn't take long before Boyd went back to his old habit's again and Winona was lucky after the gun fight but what a time to say yes to Raylan

Reply 36#36 bala's post

Gary being responsible for the attempted assassination was interesting but the was Raylan forced him to leave was great and if Winona found out I'm sure she would of told him to leave anyway

Reply 38#38 bala's post

The funeral was nice but in the front yard is to close to home and the rest of the episode was disappointing

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Another close call for Raylan but Loretta did great in controlling her anger after finding out the truth about her father and at leased she didn't wast her shot to the leg before she poisoned herself

Justified Season 3 Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres January 17, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-8-2014 08:38 ]

Reply 2#2 bala's post

The ice pick guy using the same MO was bound to come unstuck but moving the table cloth was amusing and Boyd is as thick as two short planks thinking he could get away with fighting with Raylan

Reply 5#5 bala's post

That was a close call for Rachel and what a scum bag selling out them in witness protection but using his sat nav to see his was at the same place as the shooting was clever

3x03 Harlan Roulette

What idiots trying to escape the road block and driving the truck of the road but playing Harlan roulette after getting arrested was deadly and Raylan being out numbered but talking the guys into shooting each other without having to draw his gun was priceless

Reply 9#9 bala's post

I liked the way Raylan used his car but he should of learnt from the first hit to drop the gun and or move out of the way before her revered into him

Reply 11#11 bala's post

If he had stayed down then he wouldn't of been a threat

3x05 Thick as Mud

Poor Dewey thinking he had his kidneys taken out and Marshal was lucky again but her saying i can't believe you shot me was funny considering she had just shot her partner and was about shot Marshal

Reply 14#14 bala's post

I haven't watched Psych

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Now that what i call poetic justice that the driver getting shot by accident but the guy with the limp getting away was amusing and the girl on her knees was lucky she could hide under the desk

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-2-2012 15:42 ]

3x07 The Man Behind the Curtain

Raylan getting the green light to carry on after the run in with the FBI should be interesting

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Thinking Raylan is on Boyd's payroll is laughable but i did like the guys laughing at the story about how his fingerprints was on the bullet

Thread