Thread
Printable Version

Justified Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Slaughterhouse

Well another season finale Bloyd escape going to jail thank Rayland father confessing to his crimes but he did look like he lost his mind consider he forgotten what he was doing.

Hole in the Wall

Well another season more amusing moments for Rayland

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Well it was a bad choice of words but he learnt a lesson about being more specific about his order glad to see he has few lessons to learn about leadership.

Where's Waldo?

Well what a surprise for Rayland at the end

Reckon

Well Boyd challenging that preacher was interesting with a real snake .

They should known better than go to his place knowing that snakes were about.

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

You would think so but i had feeling there would fall into snake trap

Get Drew

I had completely forgot about Limehouse but going to him almost cost both of them their lives

Decoy

Well that was one hell of a decoy but i did like how they got out using the train

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

That was one hell of beating he took

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

That's what i like about show you learn something new everyday

Ghosts

I like Rayland back up plan after they went after his family but i hope he enjoys 30 days suspension . Poor Bloyd all that plan AVA does something stupid

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Well yes but the fact none of them knew was amusing

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Yes but him thinking it was $300 instead of 300K was priceless but what do you expect him to buy it's clear he doesn't have intelligence to figure out how to buy a house but i have feeling he won't have money any longer if his cousin comes to visit him trust Rayland to make sure his cousin knew about the money.

As for Boyd i don't know what he's going to do but Canadian did have a point about organised crime being organised

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Loretta using Rayland was predictable but i don't think we have seen last of those guys

Good Intentions

I really wouldn't trust Rayland new women she really comes off a troublesome women but having racheal be in house as babysitter was amusing

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

I feel sorry for Dewey he stuck behind two men he afraid of both know they can play him

Over the Mountain

If you feel sorry for Dewy in last week episode you going really feel sorry for him in this episode if you going kill someone make sure they are dead before you leave them to get another weapon .

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Who would of thought he was religious?

I think we all prey to god when something goes wrong but pray for a bad thing was interesting

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Well the guard framing her was predictable but making her inmate confirm it was just bad luck

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Yes he was idiot but the kidnapping turning into gay situation when cop turn up was amusing

Thread