Thread
Printable Version

Nurse Jackie Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Nurse Jackie Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Nurse Jackie Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-3-2015 21:03 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Jackie stealing the vile of medicine right under everyone's nose was risky and God getting hit in the head with a bottle was a great shot

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

That's shows how confident she is

Candyland

Well this episode Jackie is getting more careless i mean she caught red-handed by one grace's friend and if that wasn't bad she was also caught by one nurses enter her code into machine to get pills but i couldn't pictured that ending of this episode, that was so funny and unexpected

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Jackie is getting careless but her face when she got home to find Eddie there was great

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

it's clear her drug problem is getting serious it seem in season 1 she had it under control but this season she getting worse she really needs to hit rock bottom before she get any help.

2x04 Apple Bong

Zoey was impressive in this episode breaking the rules to save the child's life

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Yes she was great but do you think she's pregnant ?

Reply 8#8 bala's post

No i don't think she is

Caregiver

Well jackie using the cop arrest the caregiving and letting other patient escape was a nice thing to do but i really think Jackie is hypocrite.

How can she expect her husband to be honest with her if she actually cheating on him with that other guy.

Reply 10#10 bala's post

How can a care assistant let an old lady get into the state she deserved to get arrested for neglect

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

I completely agree but we don't know circumstances as why she did it.

Bleeding

What kid want a cast for as birthday present? .

It look like Eddie is not giving up on jackie but how long until her husband find out about Jackie and him, it's going interesting to see how their marriage will last

Reply 13#13 bala's post

I liked what Jackie did with the arrow but i cant believe he wanted it back in the first place and her daughter wanting her arm in plaster was funny

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

i am guessing that arrow is expensive

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Not as much as the limited addition car and a new paint job

Silly String

Well this was good episode but copper grab that old lady boobs was funny . When she died trying get money into hospital as that women dying wish was very sneaky

Reply 17#17 bala's post

It must of been the excitement of Coop grabbing her boobs but trying to get the money from the children's word was sneaky

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Yes i really felt bad for actor can you imagine his reaction when he read script and it says copper grabs old women boobs?. That must been difficult scene to shoot

Monkey Bits

Well gun shot patient was a twist everyone thinking it wasn't her but i have say she was lucky that no brain damage from bullet .

Thread