Thread
Printable Version

Nurse Jackie Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x01 Game On

Nice returning episode, Zoey making her affair with Lenny public was amusing but i didn't realise Jackie's collages didn't know she was married

3x02 Enough Rope

I liked the way Jackie knocked the skateboarder over for scaring the lady with the stick and breaking his wrist was a bonus and Eddie's lie to Kevin about loosing his job so eventually he can be honest about where he works was rather clever

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-20-2011 09:58  
Nice returning episode, Zoey making her affair with Lenny public was amusing but i didn't realise Jackie's collages didn't know she was married
Why would they she never talk about it unlike most married couples.

Change the notice don't kiss the statue to don't feed thor was very amusing.

Ps: thanks for the heads up for this , was expect united state tara to also be released early but that's probably asking too much.

I hate to admit Jackie is a great nurse.

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

She really is a great liar and it was clever

The mother with the four boys you would thought she stop at 3 maybe they were trying for a girl

Play Me

Well i don't know what to make of this episode but what an interesting person offer Jackie help with her drug problem. That key in sandwich was a bad plan. The priest trying take the statue was amusing.

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Lenny's surprise romantic picnic for Zoey was a disaster with the key in her sandwich but the Catholic bureaucrats over the 30 year old statue in the  hospital's chapel was ridiculous

Mitten

Well you can see that jackie still out of control and she becoming rather good at hiding her pills around house but i liked that she freaked out when half her clothes went missing.

Reply 11#11 bala's post

I liked the way Jackie stuck up for the waitress and put the customer in his place and a free lunch as a thank you was great and it's a good job Jackie got the pills back from the box of clothes

Rat Falls

Jackie poisoning the rat because it ate her drugs was quite amusing   Cooper over react to his mum's divorce was ridiculous but hugging Jackie was amusing.

Reply 13#13 bala's post

I'm surprised the drugs didn't kill the rats anyway but it falling through the ceiling was priceless

When The Saints Go

Well Jackie is slowly learning about not being happy she can see her life has become numb .

Reply 15#15 bala's post

What Lenny said to Zoey after she gave him the note with the number on was nice

Orchids and Salami

Well how many more times does Jackie have to lie to her husband but patch on her arm at the end was interesting.

Reply 17#17 bala's post

The patch on her arm was interesting but 100 times stronger than morphine might cause problems and the pills in the car was always going to backfire one way or another It's a good job Kevin found them and not the girls

3x08 The Astonishing

Jackie being delayed getting to Grace's pageant was bad but what happened to her drug dealer was horrible and Jackie accuses Kelly of being inappropriate with two flirty high school girls was wrong

Have You Met Ms. Jones?

Not sure but Lenny getting a lie detector test from his girlfriend was amusing

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Zoey reconsiders her relationship with Lenny after he's put on a heart monitor was amusing and Coop deciding to start a family with an old girlfriend on Facebook was ridiculous

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Well he has a lot of crazy ideas

3x10 Fuck The Lemurs

That is sad that Grace has asked her psychologist to be put on medication and it's about time that Jackie has been placed on probation over the drugs she stole from Oncology but Coop reserving the chapel for a wedding will be interesting

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Seriously didn't bother censor the title . it's sad to think Grace needed that i am not surprised i mean with hours Jackie works and her dad running the bar when do they have time for checking up on their kids.

Thread