Thread
Printable Version

Nurse Jackie Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x08 Chaud & Froid

Cruz keeping his promise to his son was one thing but taking revenge on Jackie's co-workers was cruel

4x09 Are Those Feathers

Trust Cruz to catch Zoey pushing the patients father down the street but Jackie sending the complaints into his bay was amusing

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

is next week the season finale ?

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Yes the next episode is the season finale

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Well i am not sure what i make of this season of Jackie on one hand i am glad she's getting help but on the other hand she's losing her family

Handle Your Scandal

Well what a way to end the episode

4x10 Handle Your Scandal

It's nice to see a smile on Grace's face after Jackie enrols her in public school and the slow hand clap for Jackie was nice but tragic Charlie died

Nurse Jackie Season 5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 5 Premieres April 14, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 5 Here

Happy F**king Birthday

Well nice returning episode and new doctor are certainly different that resident is lazy doctor but getting Cooper do the things she doesn't want to do was amusing but how in the hell did she pass any medical exam unless she sleeped with every professor in medical school ?.

So glad Jackie flushed them down toilet but getting one patient to donate a machine to hospital was rather amusing

Luck of the Drawing

Jackie really know how play dirty when she asked her daughter draw a picture of her family but showing it kevin certainly does the trick but wasn't Kevin the stay at home dad wouldn't it be Jackie that should been drawn of the edge ?.

5x01 Happy F**king Birthday

Carrie using her looks to get others to do her work was interesting and the way Jackie got the sports player to buy the machine was quick thinking

5x02 Luck of the Drawing

Kevin is being an ass over custody of the kids but Jackie only has herself to blame and trust Carrie to get Cooper to do the enema

5x03 Smile

Who would of thought after their successful custody meeting Jackie would rear-ends Kevin and wakes up as a patient but him back to being an ass was frustrating as he was so polite before the accident, I cant believe Carrie writes Jackie a prescription for Oxy but the way she handled Cooper was impressive and the cop asking Jackie out on a date was great

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Kevin has right to be upset Jackie was extremely happy no wonder he thought she was in drugs

5x04 Lost Girls

What a shame Fiona has been acting out in class thanks to her parents arguing but catching Grace sneaks around the city with her older boyfriend was lucky as if it wasn't for what Fiona did she wouldn't of known and what they all did for the abused wife was great

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

They had me going that she lost her mind but it really was great what she did.

5x05 Good Thing

Who would of thought after all Cooper's running around for Carrie she would get on her knees and do that to him and Grace abusing her mothers trust again was disappointing

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

What was Jackie thinking sleeping with him considering she is dating that cop .

5x06 Walk of Shame

Carrie's response to being called a C*** was great especially after fixing his broken nose it's Doctor C*** but Cooper's reward for calling the same word was amusing and no wonder the broken nose patient had a broken nose

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Well glad she said goodbye to charlie dad

Thread