Thread
Printable Version

Nurse Jackie Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

6x05 Rag and Bone

I'm not surprised Frank was convinced Jackie was hiding drugs in her house after seeing her through the window but watching her collect them all up was amusing as she had them hidden everywhere

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Replacing a tampon dispenser with a hand drier don't make a lot of sense

6x06 Nancy Wood

Jackie still using Dr. Roman's DEA number was asking for trouble it's just lucky she used the name Nancy Wood

6x07 Rat on a Cheeto

Jackie being ambushed by Antoinette was dedication as she fired her when Frank told her about the pills and Grace's new friend was bound to get her into trouble by asking her to hid her stash

6x08 The Lady with the Lamp

Frank helping Jackie detox at home was nice and lying to Grace about her where about was surprising but her hallucinations was amusing, Grace not knowing what a pay phone was surprising

6x09 Candyman

What Jackie did to get out of providing a urine sample as part of a DEA investigation was quick thinking and the memorial service for the candy-man was nice

6x10 Sidecars and Spermicide

Carrie forgetting Coop's 40th birthday was predictable but the fact they had spend the night together was amusing and Grace asking Zoey about birth control was bound to get back to Jackie

6x11 Sisterhood

It's a good job Zoey witnessed Jackie's near fatal error with the patient and Carrie wanting to meet Coop's mom didn't go down well at first but Jackie getting the Nun to pretend to be Nancy Wood was surprising

6x12 Fight

Jackie trying to run made sense as she did commit a federal crime but stopping to help the car crash victim showed she's not all bad

7x01 Clean

Jackie doing her detox in a cell was different but lying to Zoey was a bad idea and being fired like that was surprising

Reply 134#134 codebreaker's post

Yep she now she has a law suit

7x02- 7x09 Serviam in Caritate

I am so behind in posting my comment for certain shows that i am only comment most recent episode. All saints is closing down and look like all of them are losing their jobs. On top of that Jackie get probation and isn't allowed to treat patient but can work in the hospital which is at least something.

The new doctor has a tumour is self treating him but what a nice thing to do with that patient giving her a years worth of medicine for free but telling her to spread the word leads dozen of people requesting him to treat them.  . To be honest he was right if hospital is being close down why not use up all medicine before it's get shut down    .

Jackie having deal with Grace runaway after telling her she is engaged to Eddie but finding out she runaway to see a college was interesting.

7x10 Jackie and the Wolf

She's back she's now a nurse and look like she still hasn't learnt her lesson

Thread