70 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Nurse Jackie Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Jackie stealing the vile of medicine right under everyone's nose was risky and God getting hit in the head with a bottle was a great shot

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Jackie is getting careless but her face when she got home to find Eddie there was great

2x04 Apple Bong

Zoey was impressive in this episode breaking the rules to save the child's life

Reply 8#8 bala's post

No i don't think she is

Reply 10#10 bala's post

How can a care assistant let an old lady get into the state she deserved to get arrested for neglect

Reply 13#13 bala's post

I liked what Jackie did with the arrow but i cant believe he wanted it back in the first place and her daughter wanting her arm in plaster was funny

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Not as much as the limited addition car and a new paint job

Reply 17#17 bala's post

It must of been the excitement of Coop grabbing her boobs but trying to get the money from the children's word was sneaky

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Jackie wasn't happy with Eddie after he turned up with Georgia at Kevin's bar

Reply 23#23 bala's post

How ironic that Jackie didn't know what to say to the two ladies and then telling Grace that they cant have secrets in their house

Reply 25#25 bala's post

Do as i say and not what i do  i think most parents have done that

Reply 28#28 bala's post

That was low but making sure he went to a different hospital was clever

Reply 31#31 bala's post

God help Jackie if the kids find the pills before she does and the drug dealer who has come looking for his stolen pills should lead to a interesting season final

Reply 34#34 bala's post

It's about time that Jackie's drug problem is out in the open but when the drug dealer was take down it was great

3x01 Game On

Nice returning episode, Zoey making her affair with Lenny public was amusing but i didn't realise Jackie's collages didn't know she was married

3x02 Enough Rope

I liked the way Jackie knocked the skateboarder over for scaring the lady with the stick and breaking his wrist was a bonus and Eddie's lie to Kevin about loosing his job so eventually he can be honest about where he works was rather clever

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Lenny's surprise romantic picnic for Zoey was a disaster with the key in her sandwich but the Catholic bureaucrats over the 30 year old statue in the  hospital's chapel was ridiculous

Reply 11#11 bala's post

I liked the way Jackie stuck up for the waitress and put the customer in his place and a free lunch as a thank you was great and it's a good job Jackie got the pills back from the box of clothes

Reply 13#13 bala's post

I'm surprised the drugs didn't kill the rats anyway but it falling through the ceiling was priceless

Reply 15#15 bala's post

What Lenny said to Zoey after she gave him the note with the number on was nice

70 1234
Thread