Thread
Printable Version

Nurse Jackie Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 12

look like Jackie drug problem is out in the open

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

That was very funny and when Thor ask was that a friend of yours?

Nurse Jackie Season Three

Behind the Scenes: Nurse Jackie Season Three

new promo

Episode 1 Previews

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-20-2011 09:58  
Nice returning episode, Zoey making her affair with Lenny public was amusing but i didn't realise Jackie's collages didn't know she was married
Why would they she never talk about it unlike most married couples.

Change the notice don't kiss the statue to don't feed thor was very amusing.

Ps: thanks for the heads up for this , was expect united state tara to also be released early but that's probably asking too much.

I hate to admit Jackie is a great nurse.

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

She really is a great liar and it was clever

The mother with the four boys you would thought she stop at 3 maybe they were trying for a girl

Play Me

Well i don't know what to make of this episode but what an interesting person offer Jackie help with her drug problem. That key in sandwich was a bad plan. The priest trying take the statue was amusing.

Mitten

Well you can see that jackie still out of control and she becoming rather good at hiding her pills around house but i liked that she freaked out when half her clothes went missing.

Rat Falls

Jackie poisoning the rat because it ate her drugs was quite amusing   Cooper over react to his mum's divorce was ridiculous but hugging Jackie was amusing.

When The Saints Go

Well Jackie is slowly learning about not being happy she can see her life has become numb .

Orchids and Salami

Well how many more times does Jackie have to lie to her husband but patch on her arm at the end was interesting.

Have You Met Ms. Jones?

Not sure but Lenny getting a lie detector test from his girlfriend was amusing

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Well he has a lot of crazy ideas

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Seriously didn't bother censor the title . it's sad to think Grace needed that i am not surprised i mean with hours Jackie works and her dad running the bar when do they have time for checking up on their kids.

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Well i was surprised she found it funny   

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Yeah but now she's free if ever there was a time to come clean that was the moment

Nurse Jackie

Well they say you hit bottom and for jackie she really hitted bottom having a dead body in her place made her realise she needed help

Disneyland Sucks

Well her first day in rehab were tough but saving a life at the end made her feel better

Thread