Thread
Printable Version

Nurse Jackie Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 17#17 bala's post

The patch on her arm was interesting but 100 times stronger than morphine might cause problems and the pills in the car was always going to backfire one way or another It's a good job Kevin found them and not the girls

3x08 The Astonishing

Jackie being delayed getting to Grace's pageant was bad but what happened to her drug dealer was horrible and Jackie accuses Kelly of being inappropriate with two flirty high school girls was wrong

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Zoey reconsiders her relationship with Lenny after he's put on a heart monitor was amusing and Coop deciding to start a family with an old girlfriend on Facebook was ridiculous

3x10 Fuck The Lemurs

That is sad that Grace has asked her psychologist to be put on medication and it's about time that Jackie has been placed on probation over the drugs she stole from Oncology but Coop reserving the chapel for a wedding will be interesting

3x11 Batting Practice

Zoey throwing a nurse's appreciation week party was a little strange but at leased she got some flowers and it's a good job Kevin took his frustration out on a baseball, it's a good job Jackie found it funny when she found out who took the rest of the missing patches

3x12 …Deaf Blind Tumor Pee-Test

After all Jackie has done I'm not surprised that Kevin had an affair but i was surprised she asked him to pack his bags

Nurse Jackie Season 4 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres April 08, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

4x01 Kettle-kettle-black-black

I liked the line were Jackie said she nearly f***ed a stranger to death with the emphasis on being f*** and never mind the poor guy is dead but at leased it was a wake up call

4x02 Disneyland Sucks

The therapist knowing Jackie's birthday from the quote in the book was impressive and not spoiling Grace's visit with her mom was nice, i would hate to see Jackie sad after saving a life if that was her happy face

4x03 The Wall

Jackie leaving rehab early against her therapist's advice was stupid and using Grace's makeup as her reason for leaving was crazy

Reply 8#8 bala's post

The way Grace found out her mother was in rehab was sneaky and the woman who looked pregnant had a great sense of hummer

4x05 One-Armed Jacks

Zoey moving in with Jackie is going to be amusing

4x06 No-Kimono-Zone

Zoey's reaction when she lost her engagement ring was amusing but I'm glad Coop was able to find it

4x07 Day Of The Iguana

How ironic that Dick with his dementia was the only one to apologise to the patient they dropped and saved the hospital a law suite but Jackie's face when she found out who his father is was priceless

4x08 Chaud & Froid

Cruz keeping his promise to his son was one thing but taking revenge on Jackie's co-workers was cruel

4x09 Are Those Feathers

Trust Cruz to catch Zoey pushing the patients father down the street but Jackie sending the complaints into his bay was amusing

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Yes the next episode is the season finale

4x10 Handle Your Scandal

It's nice to see a smile on Grace's face after Jackie enrols her in public school and the slow hand clap for Jackie was nice but tragic Charlie died

Nurse Jackie Season 5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 5 Premieres April 14, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 5 Here

5x01 Happy F**king Birthday

Carrie using her looks to get others to do her work was interesting and the way Jackie got the sports player to buy the machine was quick thinking

Thread