Thread
Printable Version

Nurse Jackie Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Wall

Well Nurse Jackie trying to fast forward rehab wasn't going well all because her daugher started to wear eye liner and the wall NOT GOING TO HAPPEN was great way to end the episode.

Slow Growing Monsters

Jackie trying protect Grace from that boy was amusing but she really trying controlling parent but poor zoe finding out Jackie was his rehab thanks to grace was priceless

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

You have no idea wait till you see her Kimono

Day Of The Iguana

Well he was bound find out that his Son and her knew each other so i am glad that secret out and this certainly going put him in a difficult position with regard reference letter because he didn't know she was an addict

Chaud & Froid

Wow Cruz did make promise he wouldn't fire Jackie but he found a way to hurt jackie by firing Gloria .

Are Those Feathers?

Jackie having to take over should be intresting but telling the patient complain to Cruz was amusing

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

is next week the season finale ?

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Well i am not sure what i make of this season of Jackie on one hand i am glad she's getting help but on the other hand she's losing her family

Handle Your Scandal

Well what a way to end the episode

Happy F**king Birthday

Well nice returning episode and new doctor are certainly different that resident is lazy doctor but getting Cooper do the things she doesn't want to do was amusing but how in the hell did she pass any medical exam unless she sleeped with every professor in medical school ?.

So glad Jackie flushed them down toilet but getting one patient to donate a machine to hospital was rather amusing

Luck of the Drawing

Jackie really know how play dirty when she asked her daughter draw a picture of her family but showing it kevin certainly does the trick but wasn't Kevin the stay at home dad wouldn't it be Jackie that should been drawn of the edge ?.

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Kevin has right to be upset Jackie was extremely happy no wonder he thought she was in drugs

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

They had me going that she lost her mind but it really was great what she did.

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

What was Jackie thinking sleeping with him considering she is dating that cop .

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Well glad she said goodbye to charlie dad

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Yes glad she can do something correct for a change with some encouragement and Zoey having a crush on chief was sweet .

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Well Jackie making tough decision about letting the kids move in with Kevin permanently was a surprise.

Soul

Well she made 1 year sober but Carrie blackmailing to keep her job was rather predictable

Sink or Swim

Well so much trying to be clean but going to the gym to get her drugs was amusing but having her dealer get fired is going to be tough and i like Jackie's new sponsor . Grace following her mother habit in alarming

Pillgrimage

Well that was one hell of death bed confession for patient but fact he survived is going to make things awkward with his wife.

Thread