71 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Nurse Jackie Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Super Greens

Well Grace getting arrested for shoplifting wasn't good but drop the bombshell that her father was getting remarried was mean and it does look Grace really need someone to talk to or she heading same way as her mother .

Jungle Love

Well Jackie spying on the girlfriend was bad move but jackie couldn't help herself.

Rag and Bone

Well Jackie hiding all pills after her boyfriend saw her take some was interesting but hiding them tampon dispenser was risky but replace them with hand drier meant she lost the drugs

Rat on a cheese

Well Jackie finding Oxy in Grace bedroom taking 7 of them was just so wrong and telling mike she took some was amusing but than him walking out was no surprise but Jackie chasing him barefoot was nice.

Sisterhood

Wow making a patient take the blame for Nancy wood situation was evil and than discovering that her daugher knew that her new boyfriend was drug dealer was a wake up call . I am really concerned that Jackie is going off rails too far she almost killed a patient it's a good thing Zoey was there to save her ass.

Flight

Well it was predictable Jackie was going run when confronted with her drug problem but not being able to walk away when she saw someone need medical attention was nice but it leading to her being arrested was Karma

Reply 134#134 codebreaker's post

Yep she now she has a law suit

7x02- 7x09 Serviam in Caritate

I am so behind in posting my comment for certain shows that i am only comment most recent episode. All saints is closing down and look like all of them are losing their jobs. On top of that Jackie get probation and isn't allowed to treat patient but can work in the hospital which is at least something.

The new doctor has a tumour is self treating him but what a nice thing to do with that patient giving her a years worth of medicine for free but telling her to spread the word leads dozen of people requesting him to treat them.  . To be honest he was right if hospital is being close down why not use up all medicine before it's get shut down    .

Jackie having deal with Grace runaway after telling her she is engaged to Eddie but finding out she runaway to see a college was interesting.

7x10 Jackie and the Wolf

She's back she's now a nurse and look like she still hasn't learnt her lesson

7x12 I Say a Little Prayer

So much for a happy ending

i knew the show would either end with jackie in jail or dead

71 1234
Thread