Thread
Printable Version

Law & Order Criminal Intent Season 1-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Law & Order Criminal Intent Season 1-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss anything about Law & Order Criminal Intent Seasons 1-10 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-13-2015 05:09 ]

Loyalty (Part 1)

Great opening episode for the season i can't wait to see part 2 but i felt sorry that captain got killed .

Loyalty (Part 2)

Wow letting him go just so that they find the terrorist camps seem very wrong   .Goran really took the risk find out who was involved. Will she take captain job and deal Goran or refuse, i hoping she refuses.

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Sadly this was the last episode with Goran and Eames   Jeff Goldblum, his new female partner and Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio as Capt. Zoe Callas will take over... CI will never be the same again
Brenda: ...I like to have answers before I ask questions.

Reply 4#4 tycoonworld's post

it's kind of odd because i only watched season 1 so it kind odd for me jump to watch season 9

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I highly recommend to watch a few more seasons, it was a great show, and Goren's tics and strange way of approaching cases- and suspects, always supported by wonderfully acting Kathrin Erbe as Eames were really special!

Reply 6#6 tycoonworld's post

funny enough i don't time to watch it-the only reason i start new season was it was easy watch new season compared back-tracking

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Save them for a rainy, boring day - it's always good to have something to watch then

Reply 8#8 tycoonworld's post

out  of the 3 L & O shows, i prefer criminal intent because original i find boring and SVU i find too disturbing to watch, you really need strong stomach to watch it.

Broad Channel

This was good episode we get new team handle their first case and i liked how both of them different at how approach the case but i thought it obvious that it end up being corrupt cop.

Delicate

Wow I heard  good friends but what a way to prove your friendship to her by killing her rival.

Without Goren and Eames it's not much of a show anymore.  This episode was just too obvious.  I knew it was that girl after 10 minutes.  I think this will probably be the last season for CI.

Reply 9#9 bala's post

I did agree with you.  CI was my favourite L&O until now.  SVU is definitely very disturbing.

Reply 13#13 cshapiro's post

i am surprised you would find it disturbing since your doctor you must came across the stuff that on that type of crime.

Inhumane Society

This was a disturbing episode but a couple who enjoyed killing women . That nurse was good actress

Traffic

Another good episode a mother kill her boss because her boss like her daughter work more than her and tried to make it look like she killed him because he was sleeping with the daughter. Human behaviour is really disturbing i mean she was even willing to let her daughter go to jail for kill him lucky her father helped proved it was the mother

Thread