29 12
Thread
Printable Version

Treme Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Treme Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Watched the first episode it wasn't as bad but you really need a lot patience i mean it very slow first 15 minutes all that happens is dancing and singing-why in god name are these people dancing when a natural disaster has made there town [ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-13-2015 04:31 ]

Episode 2

Well this episode built on the first episode and at least there kept the singing and dancing to a minimum focus characters i still like this show more than Glee .

Ok the lawyer really should of made sure they got photo ID before telling that women there found her nephew. It never a smart move to leave tools out in open in unlocked house even though the guy said he would been in.

This show really make you feel lucky your life isn't as bad as those people new Orleans.

Episode 3

This was another nice episode I was so annoyed when cops beat up that guy who accidental knock his trumpet onto police car it was accident but the cop giving him a beating was wrong. i like watch a show that has occasional swear words as well it always make me smile when they used the words in right context and not just sake of it.

I felt bad for singing beggar it seems that girl might actually be more talent than he is and hope she still be with him not leave him behind when guy offer her decent job.

I can't believe this has been added

At The Foot of Canal Street

Well I can't believe Davis would trust a complete stranger over his belong i knew when he came back everything would disappeared.

Antonie seeing his other kids was nice but i understand why he doesn't want to see them but it nice that one of his son hugged him before going bathroom i thought that was sweet.

John Goodman is really great actor he really know how play his character so well. Still i surprised his you tube video telling government to F-off was so popular .

Annie really doesn't need  Sonny but because there are in relationship she can't really do anything make her life better she confessed Sonny was the reason they moved new Orleans.

Jannete and Davis-I honestly think she is going to break up with him because it clear from first episode she growing fed up of him I don't blame her. . I don't know how her restaurant is going survive without gas.

Shame, Shame, Shame

Wow a lot people came back that impressive they could gone elsewhere but they actually came back  but than shooting was so unexpected.

Davis, never say N word when surrounding by those people.    but passing out in front of gay couple place them taking him in was funny.

Anton seeing his trombone in the shop realise the cop who arrested it sold it after they arrest him has strangest thing so now it has 2

Smoke My Peace Pipe

After all that he turn out to be dead   so much for a happy ending .

Treme Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Another season of HBO's hit drama series "Treme" returns in April. [ Last edited by spratt89 at 8-7-2011 13:39 ]

Treme: Season 2 "O Beautiful Storm" Tease (HBO)

Treme: Catch Up on Season One (HBO)

Treme: Season 2 Trailer #1 (HBO)

Treme" season 2 premieres Sunday, April 24 at 10pm only on HBO [ Last edited by bala at 4-15-2011 18:24 ]

HBO Renews 'Treme' For Third Season

HBO has picked up its praised New Orleans drama Treme for a third season. David Simon's series chronicling the life of New Orleans residents in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina was down in its second season premiere, drawing 605,000 viewers, down from the 1.1 million who tuned in for the series premiere last year. But as HBO brass always say, the ratings don't have much weight in their renewal decision. And Treme is a show they have said they are proud about.

Source

Treme Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres September 23, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-9-2012 19:11 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-9-2012 19:14 ]

29 12
Thread