Thread
Printable Version

Miami Vice Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Miami Vice Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

So i watched first 2 episode of this series at i have say i couldn't believe i enjoyed it. The first episode was a movie it was 96 minutes but what a way to set off the show, i can see why it was popular back when it was tv.

Cool Runnin'

This was another good episode noggy was really annoying i mean that guy can talk

Calderone's Return

This was great two-parter and what a great episode they finally manges kill him but i feeling his daughter is going get payback in future episode. Tubbs falling for her was sad because he used her get close but still fell for her .

one eyed Jack

Well Crockett saying his crocodile is a cop animal was funny . Still he get set-up and still manages to get the guy. I really like fact that these are 50 minute episode   .

Well next few episode were slightly average until episode Golden triangle which was a great two-parter. I be finished first season in a few days .

Yes i am trying to finish all the 5 season by time it get moved which I predict will be June unless they keep adding show every few weeks.  

I thought the 3rd season was my favourite one and I to loved the Golden Triangle episodes

ya, i have watched it  for ones   and that was enough for me.,Now i dont like to watch it............
Do Not Post Links, Next Time You Will Be Banned

Thread