Thread
Printable Version

New Shows Added to VIPtv

New Shows Added to VIPtv

Please use this thread to update new shows that have been added to the site. Please also provide a link to the new shows. Thanks Shinny

Reply 10#10 bala's post

I'm so delighted about this. I had started to watch it on Bravo but now we have it here. Thanks VIPtv!!

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Yeh but there are only 7 episodes in Season 1 and 13 in Season 2. Before you know it you'll be up to Season 3. I'll give it a go and if I like the first few episodes of Season 1 then I'll do a catch up. We've a bit of a lull now until the Summers shows start in earnest.

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

Woohoo, very pleased about this!

Reply 208#208 bala's post

I've reported it to ibjedward

Reply 280#280 bala's post

Bala and all, there is nothing preventing anyone from sharing their opinion. A thread, for the show, can be set up in the genre folder (or free chatting) and people are free to discuss the show here. In fact, friendvista is the only site I know that allows individual forums be set up for different shows. Most have a generic forum and threads are started for each new show. In some other sites it's a very rare occasion that a show will get it's own independent forum. The reason I am stating that is as a result of friendvista kindly allowing us to have multiple show forums, there is quite a lot of maintenance. It's not that straightforward. Code has to be written within code that already exists to create these forums. With the new season about to come upon us, it is simply not a priority for our admin team (because it is not stopping anyone from discussing the show as stated above). That said, I will try to find out from LBJ when they estimate the new forums will be added. [ Last edited by shinny at 9-10-2011 12:08 ]

1) Agree on the point about the search restriction, I'm not sure why we have to wait 30 seconds (not minutes) and this is something we can probably raise with the admin team 2) Mods cannot add new forums. As explained above this is something only an administrator can do. So it's nothing to do with some of us having full time jobs, we just do not have the ability to create new ones. 3) I also agree with the forum size point and again I think this is something we can raise, but as I indicated above I (personally) feel that we have too many. If the search function worked properly and the forum size was made bigger, it should be enough to have one thread per show and only create a forum for major shows with high volume of usage. But, that's my personal opinion. Like I said, we can raise some of these points with admin but it is not correct to say any of these things are preventing members from posting about their shows. If you have further points to raise on this then please submit them to me by PM. This topic is closed.

Reply 286#286 bala's post

And I have stated already that I will. This Topic is closed for discussion within this thread and any further comments/points should be sent via PM to myself or one of the other moderators.

A very nice surprise!

Quote:
Originally posted by mssweet at 2-11-2020 05:16 Would it be possible to find out for sure? I have seen some free seasons as well so they must be somewhere like the movies are. Thank you!

It might be best to leave it as we find it because I'm not sure free seasons are intentional

Thread