Thread
Printable Version

New Shows Added to VIPtv

Reply 111#111 bala's post

Back when it first aired it was a trial show along with some others but i don't know if it will be picked for the rest of the season

Reply 119#119 codebreaker's post

I think that's a first when a new show has missed the free show section

Reply 122#122 bala's post

It's probably the zombie content that stopped it from being free but how do they police the underage from watching shows with adult content like Californication

Reply 124#124 bala's post

I forgot about that and your right but can you remember if this has happened before and do you think parental Internet security would detect adult TV shows

Reply 131#131 bala's post

They should both has a good chance of finishing there first seasons in free

Reply 135#135 spratt89's post

One a day or next weekend and there are still some shows from the list of show that were supposed to be added

Reply 130#130 spratt89's post

I'm glad that when they added these to TVfull they didn't change the free shows because I'm hoping to finish The X-Files

Reply 139#139 bala's post

You make a good point but i hope they don't ever have the same free shows on both sites

Reply 143#143 spratt89's post

Nice surprise

Reply 148#148 bala's post

I'm impressed that The Big C is on top with the No of Views: 363 in less than 24 hours

Reply 151#151 spratt89's post

Another nice surprise

Reply 168#168 bala's post

Outsourced has more than doubled the Views than the other shows added the other day

Quote:
Originally posted by spratt89 at 12-3-2011 19:39 maybe we will get new shows everything weekend
It looks like the weekly additions has come to an end for now

Reply 171#171 bala's post

Yes that was good but it's a shame about The Listener that fooled everyone

Thread