Thread
Printable Version

The Good Guys Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

it was smart plan using a decoy team but Jack using his gut to predict which one was crazy.

1x08 Silvio's Way

Another good episode with Dan trying to make good for an old mistake but when he realised it was a mistake he was lucky that the stupid drug store Robers overhear and tried to rob them but Liz hanging up the phone on Jack when he needed her the most was funny

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Well she did say she would hang up if he ever called her again but lucky the chair broke .

Don’t Tase Me, Bro

It's never a good idea to give Dan a tase but when he accidental shoot it as Jack was funny but Jack got his payback when Dan ask him to tase him when he become a hostage and than he apologies .

Reply 24#24 bala's post

How can they be blamed for accidentally exposing the guy in the Witness Protection Program because they were on the so called stolen bicycles but good call with the bomb, the tasers was funny

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

That's a good point but it's an excuse bring that women on to the episode

Well i hope they will update missing episode tomorrow .

Reply 27#27 bala's post

I am in the race

The first episode was ridiculously funny on how the whole situation got completely out of control was crazy i mean how such a small crime lead to big case and i like it's trying classic buddy cop tv show which is great and i love how they keep same format throughout the series.

[ Last edited by bala at 8-30-2010 19:40 ]

I am in the race

1x01 Pilot
One of the funniest cop shows i have ever seen with some amusing gun fights

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

I agree, it's a funny show, but I don't like it. It's too over the top and really not my taste of show.

I am in the race.

1x01 pilot

this show we could watch - who could resist bradley whitford and colin hanks! Great job by hispanic actors andrew divoff and ramon franco - you know you've seen them before but they don't get a lot of work except for these assassin/drug lord/dealer roles. nia vardos was also a funny addition - too bad she only got one episode.

could have done without the huminidfire...

we're in the race!
...the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me

I am in the race

It was not a bad ep. Kind of liked it.

Stark is a harlious character and Jack as a know it all is also harlious.

Going to have to watch more of these.

I am in the race

I thought the idea for this episode was good - as someone else said, a small crime developing into something much bigger was quite interesting. However, I also agree with the poster who mentioned it being a bit too over the top.
This didn't appeal to my personal taste in TV shows, I tend not to like when action and comedy are mixed and I didn't really find it funny. I could, however, appreciate the episode as it was well written and the characters were pretty good - you can see how they can be developed over the coming episodes. Not one I'll rush to watch again though, I preferred Rookie Blue.

i am in the race

was really not my kind of show. was just to OTT. seemed like they were trying to hard to be funny.
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

i am in the race

Even seeing Andrew Divoff outside of Lost still makes me want to call him Mikhail.

I thought before watching the show that it would be a groaner.  But I actually kinda liked it.  I can't wait to buy a humidifinder

I am in the race.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."  Adam Savage

I am in the race!

It didn't laugh, but did crack many smiles. It may be one of those shows that grow on you, maybe I'll give it a chance.

I am in the race

I've already watched this, but even the second time it still made me laugh. Taking a time capsule preserved 80s cop and throwing him into a 'modern' cop show is a funny idea

Vacation

Well if when they get suspended they still take down the bad guys

Thread