23 12
Thread
Printable Version

The Good Guys Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Strange format for this show but it did make me laugh

Reply 5#5 bala's post

That was smart thinking with ankle tracker but turning down a date with Liz for his tradition after a big bust was strange

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Spreading his germs to everyone who hadn't had the flu vaccine was funny and after all that Gemini had nothing to do with the vending machine damage

Reply 11#11 bala's post

The dog poisoning that lead to the meths lab is so random that it makes it funny and Jack and his ex Liz should get back together

Reply 14#14 bala's post

That was funny when he tried to shoot a hole so he could get a signal for his phone but the bad guys thinking the truck backfired was crazy and trust them to steal the wrong car. Julius sacrificing his car to save them was nice and switching the brick was brilliant

1x06 Small Rooms

Good episode it's great how they turn a simple car theft and a gun from the evidence locker it to solving a major crime but what happened to Liz's mom's car was funny

1x07 Hunches and Heists

Another funny episode when Jack and Dan investigate a Dry Cleaning Store that was robbed but i thought that it was for uniforms because of the equipment used to break in. Trust them to go to the wrong bank and get to the jewelry store before them and the gun fight at the cemetery was amusing

1x08 Silvio's Way

Another good episode with Dan trying to make good for an old mistake but when he realised it was a mistake he was lucky that the stupid drug store Robers overhear and tried to rob them but Liz hanging up the phone on Jack when he needed her the most was funny

Reply 24#24 bala's post

How can they be blamed for accidentally exposing the guy in the Witness Protection Program because they were on the so called stolen bicycles but good call with the bomb, the tasers was funny

Reply 27#27 bala's post

I am in the race

1x01 Pilot
One of the funniest cop shows i have ever seen with some amusing gun fights

Reply 40#40 bala's post

I thought Liz's shooting at the shooting range was impressive especially were she shot and the tear gas fighting was funny

Reply 41#41 bala's post

I liked the way they were always one step ahead of Alfonso Laviolette without the resources he had but Liz undercover and all guys watching as she struggled to pick her purse up was funny, i wonder why Jack couldn't stand up afterwards

Reply 45#45 bala's post

That was a good tip from the neighborhood kid about the man stealing mail and the kids taking the wheel nut of was brilliant

1x13 Dan On The Run

Good episode when Dan is framed for Andy's kidnapping and forced into hiding.and of all the guns to shoot Jack it had to be Dan's

Reply 49#49 bala's post

Dan hinting to Jack about his dog to bite the guys ankle was funny and who would of thought he was smart enough to swap the money

Reply 51#51 bala's post

What a stroke of luck while looking for a peeping tom that Dan spots a female assassin and I'm glad Liz realised her boyfriend was lying about being a whistle blower but Lt. Ana catching the peeping tom was great

1x16 Silence Of The Dan

Jack asking Samantha to trace the phone call from the cell after telling her off before was amusing and Dan\'s response to Jack\'s voice message was nice

Reply 56#56 bala's post

Poor Liz and Jack having their romantic weekend away ruined by Dan but it's a good job Liz came back

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-25-2010 21:38 ]

1x18 Supercops

That would of been the deal of a life time for Dave Froberg buying 2.5 million in diamonds for 4 grand but discussing the deal while Jack and Dan was in the shop was stupid and the strike force stealing their bust was funny

23 12
Thread