Thread
Printable Version

Luther Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Well not reporting the discovery of the body straight away and assaulting the main protagonist certainly dont conform to the usual rules of collecting evidence.  Also getting his colleague to call and offer to delay things till he could go and sort things out isnt either.  It was clever though to make him think that Luthor had used his blood to set up the murder scene when infact he'd used a steak he'd been planning to have for his tea.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Oh my goodness!!! what an episode.  I really enjoyed it.  To think the whole of the police force thought that Luther was the psycotic one and how close did he come to being shot by the marksman.  I dont understand how the camera in the locker wasnt spotted, and how clever using the mobile phone to track where he was going.  Alice is creepily brilliant, nothing seems to faze her at all not least at the end.. Just how on earth are  they gonna explain their way out of that.  Not sure if there'll be another series but I have enjoyed this one though I wasnt sure I would at the beginning,

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

I'm so glad the young copper got reinstated to detective from uniform.  Sidekicks are always important in shows of this nature.  happy to see it back for a second season.

Thread