37 12
Thread
Printable Version

Persons Unknown Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Persons Unknown Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything about Persons Unknown Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-1-2015 00:11 ]

Episode 1

Well what a great start to the series it really kept me guessing but i don't know who to trust but it has kept me interested.

Reply 2#2 bala's post

This was an incredible first episode when the Seven strangers wake up in a seemingly empty small town where they are under constant electronic surveillance and did i see surveillance footage at the grandmothers house

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Yeah but we weren't sure whether it's connected but the things in their legs was great control over them .

Episode 2

Another great episode and thinking there were going escape and it look like we get a bit more information about character like that mental patient who pretending to be a doctor. i hope that reporter doesn't give up

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I think the women were braver than the men when Moira removed their biometric implants and it's nice to see Moira and Victoria bond

1x03 The Way Through

Nice twist with them finding three gas masks for the seven of them but i had a feeling that having the gas masks would be dangerous. Renbe pursues his investigation into Janet's disappearance even after his beating should be interesting and was Charlie mercy killing his wife or has he been lying all along

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

What with that photo was that guy the journalist ?

1x04 Exit One

Good episode with Janet and Joe having a close call in the taxi and the bees and Victoria trying to seduce the Night Manager was amusing but will she have any better luck with her taxi

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

i really felt bad for Tory when told other guy what her father used her for .

1x05 Incoming

Great episode with Victoria gone which was a surprise along with Joe's involvement but his involvement probably saved Janet life and Erika start off as a psycho. Looking forward to the next episode to see what else Moira can find out about Joe

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

That news about Tory being alive was one hell of creative job

1x06 The Truth

Another good episode when Joe was considers telling Janet the truth i thought it was another implant but when Erika finds an antidote and demands the truth i then realised she was responsible, Renbe and Kat had a close call in Rome

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Same here i knew it has to be Erika but she got what she wanted and now he exposed what are they going to do with him now?.

Another great episode with so many revelation and we finally found out why they all kidnapped but now what going happen now that the control guy is dead?.

Reply 15#15 bala's post

It's a good job that they overheard the chinese guy say he planted the files in Joe's room before he died and Tory's father tells Kat and Renbe about the program's one survivor and where they can find her

1x08 Saved

Nice background episode about Joe but him undergoing re-education at the hands of his former masters looks like it's backfired and how far the surveillance goes is incredible

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

It was a nice background episode but Torrie being alive working for them was a surprise we thought she was dead .

Reply 18#18 bala's post

I think they are all dead in the dream

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

That's the annoying thing i wasn't really sure which parts were a dream but i suppose you may be right

37 12
Thread