Thread
Printable Version

Persons Unknown Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Persons Unknown Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything about Persons Unknown Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-1-2015 00:11 ]

Episode 1

Well what a great start to the series it really kept me guessing but i don't know who to trust but it has kept me interested.

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Yeah but we weren't sure whether it's connected but the things in their legs was great control over them .

Episode 2

Another great episode and thinking there were going escape and it look like we get a bit more information about character like that mental patient who pretending to be a doctor. i hope that reporter doesn't give up

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

What with that photo was that guy the journalist ?

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

i really felt bad for Tory when told other guy what her father used her for .

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

That news about Tory being alive was one hell of creative job

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Same here i knew it has to be Erika but she got what she wanted and now he exposed what are they going to do with him now?.

Another great episode with so many revelation and we finally found out why they all kidnapped but now what going happen now that the control guy is dead?.

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

It was a nice background episode but Torrie being alive working for them was a surprise we thought she was dead .

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

That's the annoying thing i wasn't really sure which parts were a dream but i suppose you may be right

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

it was a test to see if she would as you know she didn't

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

but we have to wait 2 weeks for it

Episode 10

Ok this was another great episode but it leads more question than answers and even through they have found town still haven't the people . .

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

i don't know but your right this was a strange episode to watch like Joe getting all his memories back? no way that would happen so quickly?

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Janet kissing oric was a interesting tactic and she got to him to trust her . Now it will cost him his life

And Then There Was One

Well that one was great plan the guys thought of faking their deaths, i can't wait to see series finale next .

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

There couldn't easily made another season out of it on the boat

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

i am loving the picture on vip tv site

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments

Reply 36#36 fmkenney's post

Yes it does but for me i understood most parts of this show and why it all happens you really need to look at bigger picture all those people were selected for a reason and the experiments are used a test to see if they got right person.

Who's the good guys, and the bad guys?
Wrong question there ain't good guys or bad guy-it's an experiment. it's not good Vs Evil it more to do with a test of their wills.

Why is this 'experiment' worth all the expense?
So they place certain people in power they can control. if you can place these people who you broken you can control the country.

is he always destined to be the last man standing, forever in Level one hell?
Look like it that is his purpose for the time-being

Any more questions

Thread