Thread
Printable Version

Persons Unknown Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 bala's post

This was an incredible first episode when the Seven strangers wake up in a seemingly empty small town where they are under constant electronic surveillance and did i see surveillance footage at the grandmothers house

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I think the women were braver than the men when Moira removed their biometric implants and it's nice to see Moira and Victoria bond

1x03 The Way Through

Nice twist with them finding three gas masks for the seven of them but i had a feeling that having the gas masks would be dangerous. Renbe pursues his investigation into Janet's disappearance even after his beating should be interesting and was Charlie mercy killing his wife or has he been lying all along

1x04 Exit One

Good episode with Janet and Joe having a close call in the taxi and the bees and Victoria trying to seduce the Night Manager was amusing but will she have any better luck with her taxi

1x05 Incoming

Great episode with Victoria gone which was a surprise along with Joe's involvement but his involvement probably saved Janet life and Erika start off as a psycho. Looking forward to the next episode to see what else Moira can find out about Joe

1x06 The Truth

Another good episode when Joe was considers telling Janet the truth i thought it was another implant but when Erika finds an antidote and demands the truth i then realised she was responsible, Renbe and Kat had a close call in Rome

Reply 15#15 bala's post

It's a good job that they overheard the chinese guy say he planted the files in Joe's room before he died and Tory's father tells Kat and Renbe about the program's one survivor and where they can find her

1x08 Saved

Nice background episode about Joe but him undergoing re-education at the hands of his former masters looks like it's backfired and how far the surveillance goes is incredible

Reply 18#18 bala's post

I think they are all dead in the dream

Reply 20#20 bala's post

The other thing i don't understand if Joe was so important why did they want Janet to kill him in the beginning

1x09 Static

Good episode when the re-educated Joe returned to the town i thought he was pretending for the cameras until he attacked the night manager but Kat and Mark turning up outside the town should be interesting

Reply 25#25 bala's post

This was a strange episode with so many new questions like who the body are and were have they been in the town but why allow Kat and Mark to see whats going on and why no one respond to the gunfight

1x11 Seven Sacrifices

This was a better episode taking the fumbs was a good way to identify the bodies but getting arrested didn't help, it's a good job he put one in the tequila

1x12 And Then There Was One

Interesting episode with the six body bags and faking their own deaths had me fooled but did they all survive the van crash

1x13 Shadows in the Cave

Good episode with them surviving the crash and then Janet escaping from the hospital but disappointed that her mother is part of it and it looks like that there is ultimately no escape. So 13 episodes later we are back to a new beginning again and final episode

The first 10 episode has now been added to VIP

Thread