Thread
Printable Version

Pretty Little Liars Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

Yes i am still waiting to see why he is so interested in them because it's really creepy

4x19 Shadow Play

Spencer's sleepless nights with the help of her pills was different as it transported her into the world of 1940's and as so this episode could be a red herring

Free Fall

Aria must be idiot taking Enza manuscript and hold it over the edge and losing it but now she knows he knows Alison but i don't believe his explanation did sound ridiculous . Spencer is really not doing herself any favour acting like a drug addict . It was nice set up but it failed

4x20 Free Fall

Ezra slipping up about the tattoo was careless but letting him overhear the bogus phone call was clever and I can believe he cleared out the cellar at the cabin but as soon as Aria but her keys down I knew she would leave without them

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

His explanation really sounds ridiculous doesn't it would you believe it ?

Reply 47#47 bala's post

The chances are because Aria didn't see the equipment in the cellar she could believe his cover story

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

Yes that good thing about being viewers we get see more than characters but it is interesting how he has really become such bad guy in less than 1 season

4x21 She’s Come Undone

Aria trashing Ezra's place after what she discovered was understandable and I'm not surprised Paige has had enough with Emily's secrets but almost spoiling the money drop was interesting but the note in the cop car is going to cause trouble

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

Yes but Spencer trying some evidence was interesting   She bound heading mental breakdown .

Reply 51#51 bala's post

With Spencer being so high it's hard to believe if what she seen is true or not

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-13-2014 12:55 ]

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

What's worse she's the most logical person out the girls

4x22 Cover For Me

Spencer being put under house arrest was understandable and her withdrawal visions are disturbing but Alison's mother being the next suspect in being A was a surprise

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

Well i am not sure but the fact she was in her room at night was disturbing

Reply 55#55 bala's post

Was she or was that just another imagination

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

Consider she was behind her how could it be an imagination and fact we saw her sneak out of the room when spencer mother entered suggest it can't be . if it was her imagination she would disappeared and we wouldn't seen her sneak out.

Reply 57#57 bala's post

I seen the soil in the bed but I'm not sure it was real and considering Spencer couldn't sneak in her own house without her mother spotting her how did Alison's mother sneak in and out again

4x23 Unbridled

Mrs. DiLaurentis seemed annoyed the girls decided to help out at her charity bridal fashion show and if that's the case who was meant to wear the dress Spencer was wearing

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

Well i actually thought spencer might been the killer

A is for Answers

Well again the title is misleading it was great see things Alison point of view but it really summary what has happen in past 4 season and that's it so again we no idea who A is but bring Mona back as prime suspect was annoying she just in love with Alison and is obsessed with her doesn't make her A.

Pretty Little Liars Season 5 promos

Thread