Thread
Printable Version

Pretty Little Liars Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x11 Single Fright Female

I wonder how Hanna got those pink jeans off over that bandage as they were that tight they had to be cut to stitch her leg and Spencer being trapped with the snake talking about a snake was too much of a coincidence and with so many people telling Emily to be careful of Paige they cant all be wrong

3x12 The Lady Killer

Paige also getting texts from A should be interesting and Aria is getting into a difficult situation with Ezra's ex girlfriend, I had a feeling Nate was to good to be true Caleb to take the gun when he was told not too

3x13 This is a Dark Ride

The girls splitting up on the train after Aria went missing was stupid but that was a close call and the mysterious little girl was bizarre, Mona is playing a great nut job

3x14 She's Better Now

The brain in Mona's locker was disgusting but the way she handled it was impressive and why the guy from the motel is now at the school is bizarre

3x15 Mona-Mania

I'm not surprised Aria's fear about her father are growing stronger after the things he's said and done and trying to prove Mona is back to her evil ways is going to be hard

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Yes but Mona taking on Spencer in a quiz was crazy but i actually thought she would rig the question to her favour but the fact she won because Spencer let her nerves get better of her in last question was a surprise.

Misery Loves Company

Aria getting drugged by her was interesting but it's good thing her dad came to the rescue and i felt bad for Spencer finding out her boyfriend is on the A team.

3x16 Misery Loves Company

Aria's dream about Alison was interesting as she warned her about the tea but how stupid the others were by going down the basement when they suspected Meredith and after all the work Spencer did to surprise Toby for their anniversary was tragic

3x17 Out of the Frying Pan, Into the Inferno

Spencer letting slip to Ezra about his son was unfortunate as she thought Aria had told him after receiving that text and I'm not surprised Hanna followed Paige after overhearing the phone call but to a gay bar was amusing

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Yes it was amusing but those ending are getting annoying how are we suppose understand them ?

3x18 Dead to Me

Emily going to visit Dr. Sullivan was interesting especially the hypnoses and Spencer seems to be going off the rails

3x19 What Becomes of the Broken-Hearted

Jason dispersing from the hospital after that lift accident was a surprise and I'm surprised Caleb father was so late after all the hard work Hanna had gone too

3x20 Hot Water

The video from Det. Wilden car is going to land Ella and Aria in trouble and Spencer was lucky in the sauna

3x21 Out of Sight, Out of Mind

I found it amusing the police lights came on just as the car sank but being in their garage was a nice twist and looks like Spencer has cracked or been drugged

3x22 Will the Circle Be Unbroken

I wonder what in the car that's so important and Mona getting in to see Spencer before her friends was strange

3x23 I'm Your Puppet

Emily being determined to prove Spencer was wrong in the hope of helping her was interesting as they went to the morgue to id the body and how can Aria think it was her fault Ezra's son was taken from school when it was obvious the school was a fault for not checking who was pretending to be Aria

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

So Spencer has join the A team

3x24 A dAngerous gAme

It first looked like Spencer had joined the dark side but the young lad identifying Spencer as Alison was an interesting twist and could that really be Alison in the red coat or was that a very good mask

Pretty Little Liars Season 4 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres June 11, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

4x00 A LiArs Guide to Rosewood

Another great recap episode of what has happened so far

Thread