Thread
Printable Version

Pretty Little Liars Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x12 Now You See Me, Now You Don't

Taking Emily while watching Aria in the magic show was clever and that was a close call at the saw mill but Mrs. Grunwald saying Alison is still alive and finding out A is a guy was interesting

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Well i knew A could of been a guy but i never suspect him as A.

4x13 Grave New World

Miranda saving Hanna from the phone box was a strange coincidence after her bus ride with Caleb and finding the both have headstones with their photos on was bizarre

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

This was back door pilot for ravenwood ?

Reply 26#26 bala's post

I figured that out as the spin-off started the same night

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

the fact next episode was in january

Reply 28#28 bala's post

They did a Halloween episode last year

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

They have done one every year ?

Reply 30#30 bala's post

Not every year as there was no October episode in season 1 and season 2 was in the middle of the month so only the last three years

4x14 Who’s in the Box?

I'm glad Ezra figured out what Mona was up to and Caleb making a return visit was interesting as he didn't want her to follow him and wouldn't explain why

4x15 Love ShAck Baby

Hanna confessing about what happened with Aria's younger brother was a surprise and I can't believe Ezra risked snooping while Ella was on the phone but he was very lucky to get away with it

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Well it strange actually knowing reason why and i think it was for best considering she wouldn't let him go if she knew he was in danger .

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Yes and it's looking more like he's A or is working for A

4x16 Close Encounters

So much for Travis taking it slow with Hanna being caught by her mother with a love bite and Ezra is getting more suspicious day by day but Alison wanting to see Emily by herself sounded strange and trust Spencer to spoil it

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Well at least we know Alison is real

Reply 37#37 bala's post

Now all we need to know who is A

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

They will never reveal that once they do series will be over i given up on who A is i just watch this just to see how much further they can stretch out this plot.

4x17 Bite Your Tongue

Ezra's wife dropping the box thanks to Aria could make his life harder and Hanna snooping at the dentist was careless but Emily's close call at the school was surprising

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Hanna was stupid go back in the dentist chair after getting the document you would thought she would be smart enough to take a photo of the sheet . Spencer suspecting Azia should be interesting

4x18 Hot For Teacher

I cant believe Hanna was the only one to notice Spencer's odd behaviour as she looks like death warmed up and Ezra almost getting caught taking Spencer's folder is making him look like he's connected to "A" or after what was in the basement he could even be "A"

Thread