Thread
Printable Version

Pretty Little Liars Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I didn't read all the pages but doesn't look like anyone has posted in awhile.
Anyone have any thoughts on who A is?

I thought it was Ezra a couple seasons ago when the show pointed towards him and I still kinda think it's him. Just read this article and I am totally rewatching the first episode right now lol! http://www.people.com/article/pr ... en-life-love-beauty

Ezra is a teacher dating a student which I think is completely WRONG so he's just got to be A!! . He dated or whatever Allison, and then him and Aria have had a thing since the very first episode.

5x01 EscApe From New York

I'm surprised the police never noticed the so called doctor putting his white coat in the bin but flooding the playground with people in disguise was a great escape plan and I'm guessing Ezra said she tried to kill him

5x02 Whirly Girl

Aria is no good at lying saying she seen Ezra yesterday when nobody is supposed to know they were in New York and you cant blame their parents wanting to know about Alison, the dog digging up a body was surprising

5x03 Surfing the Aftershocks

I'm not surprised Alison was struggling to cope with her Mom's death after the dog dug her up and with the text's stopping since Shana's death you can understand why they think A is dead but we all know that's wishful thinking

5x04 Thrown From the Ride

Alison made it obvious she was lying to the doctor about the scar on her leg and Aria watching Shana's funeral over and over again was surprising but at leased she is still dead

5x05 Miss Me x 100

Everyone was bound to stare at Alison on her first day back at school and I had a feeling Spencer's parents were on the verge of breaking as her father has been hiding something and Mona setting Alison up was impressive, you just knew the text would comeback but great ending with the house exploding

5x06 Run, Ali, Run

No wonder Alison wanted to go home before leaving with her fake ID's under her draw but she was lucky Emily turned up when she did and looks like the girl alibi for the time of Shana's death is falling apart

5x07 The Silence of E. Lamb

Aria getting a job at the asylum to look for information about a patient was interesting as the girl in Alison's grave was a patient there and Spencer uses Ezra's spy equipment to catch her sister should be interesting

5x08 Scream For Me

Alison moving in Hanna's place I thought would be a good thing with Hanna drinking again but what a shame nobody believes Zack is hitting on her and Sydney seems to be getting a little to close but Aria standing her mother up is not a good start of being a maid of honour

Thread