Thread
Printable Version

Pretty Little Liars Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

5x09 March of Crimes

Looks like Zack was set up to hit on Hanna but then again with him about to marry her mother he should of told her about the note rather than think his luck was in with her

5x10 A Dark Ali

It was obvious the man arrested for Alison's kidnapping was innocent but the fact his version of what happened matched Alison's story was impressive and I thought it was obvious who was behind it but it wasn't Alison I was thinking of

5x11 No One Here Can Love or Understand Me

Melissa's message to Spencer about the night Ali disappeared explained why she was acting strange and why their father wanted her to leave town but Mona being behind the camera was confusing

5x12 Taking This One to the Grave

You cant blame the others for being worried when Alison volunteered to do a lie detector but going to Mona for help was surprising and Spencer getting arrested was a little predictable but looks like Mona has been murdered by Alison

Special, We Love You to DeAth

The girls sitting down by candlelight to answer some burning questions from the fans was great as the fans got a chance to get their questions answered and saying A will be revealed before season 7 suggests that it will be the end of season 6

5x13 How the 'A' Stole Christmas

Nice Christmas episode and Alison being haunted by Mona was karma but trust A have the last words in Christmas lights

5x14 Through a Glass, Darkly

What did Alison expect going to Mona's funeral when everyone suspects her and I thought trying to prove that Alison was involved in her death was going to be tough but Mona having cameras certainly made her look guilty

5x15 Fresh Meat

You cant blame Aria for thinking A is behind all her collage rejections but sending that email was stupid and Spencer leaving Caleb could of been fatal, Emily over stretched her catering skills

5x16 Over a Barrel

The till receipt from A I thought would have the girl confused with Alison in prison and the lights going out just as they were going to open the drum was amusing but finding out it's rented in Hanna's name could make thing awkward, Ted proposing to Ashley was bad timing with her sleeping with Alison's brother

5x17 The Bin of Sin

You cant blame Hanna for refusing to let A frame her for Mona's murder and the others splitting up while looking for the laptop was stupid

5x18 Oh, What Hard Luck Stories They All Hand Me

Emily attempting to work out Talia was interesting with her saying she like girls rather than boys and Mike's behaviour was bound worry Aria

5x19 Out, Damned Spot

Looks like Mike has taken blood samples which is bad for the girls as they could be framed for anything and with a bank balance like that someone has been paid him well, Talia being married was a surprise

5x20 Pretty isn’t the Point

Hanna wanting to take part in the beauty contest in the hope of paying for her collage with the winning was understandable but finding out her half sister also entering was a surprise and Aria asking Andrew to keep an eye on Mike for her was lucky as they eventually found out the truth about the blood

5x21 Bloody Hell

Aria trying to keep Mike safe was understandable as he could be facing some jail time but sabotaging the exercise bench could of killed him if it hadn't collapsed on her

5x22 To Plea Or Not To Plea

You can understand the plea bargain they offered Alison on the condition that she names her accomplice but the fact the police are building a case as Hanna being her accomplice is worrying and Alison being threatened isn't helping

5x23 The Melody Lingers On

The gang attempting to find some information that will clear Hanna was understandable but with the clues being at Mona's place it was going to be risky but did Mona outsmart A or were they duped to find it for them

5x24 I'm a Good Girl. I Am

The girls hunting for last-minute evidence was great at first but with the girl being high she wouldn't make a good witness and all getting arrested after Alison was found guilty should make an interesting season finale

5x25 Welcome to the Dollhouse

The girls being abducted from the transport van was a surprise and someone had gone to a lot of trouble to create the dolls-house but it was obvious Mona wasn't being herself and that was a prom with a difference

Thread