Thread
Printable Version

Pretty Little Liars Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Haven't watched this in ages but will tune in for the A reveal!!

Reply 342#342 shinny's post

Are you going to bringe watch it or just watch Episode for A reveal ?

Reply 343#343 bala's post

Just the episode! Will it make any sense to me if I haven't watched the past season?

Reply 344#344 shinny's post

I stop watching this ages ago so i don't know. I only watched first 3 season at the end 3rd season it was revealed Alison was alive. For me that conclusion to the series because only question i had who killed alison when they reveal she was alive i stop watching it.

I am just watch news story the day after to see who A is it will blasted across all tv website .

Reply 345#345 bala's post

I'm off to watch it now. I'll let you know if it makes any sense to me!!

Reply 346#346 shinny's post

I found out who A is without watching the episode

Reply 347#347 bala's post

Just done watching it. Wow, that was some story! lol. Weird ending too. I won't be returning to watch it in 2016. I just wanted to know who A was!

Reply 348#348 shinny's post

Is it worth watching does it cover everything that happened ?

Reply 349#349 bala's post

Yeah, it pretty much does. It was all a bit mad though!!

Reply 350#350 shinny's post

I watched this and i have to say since i haven't watched last couple of seasons there was a lot to process but i agree it was nice to final hear A story. There were a few things that were a bit ridclous like A hi-tech future room .

It wasn't a weird ending it was next chapter to the story - This was to  finish high school chapter now we move Adult chapter of their lives did you really think it was Over .

Hearing other fans reaction on internet are very amusing some people were mad they wanted different A other thought it was great. Personally i was ok with what happened.

Reply 351#351 bala's post

That hi-tech future room was hilarious!!

Reply 352#352 shinny's post

This whole series is ridclous and the fact it has fooled so many people into watching this for 6 years is the biggest joke .

Reply 353#353 bala's post

True!

Reply 354#354 shinny's post

If your going to do something like this you must decide at the start who A is but you can clearly realise that they made this up in last couple of months because of the transgender twist . .

Thread