Thread
Printable Version

Pretty Little Liars Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

What do you expect when most lead character are female

can you name any female character show that's doesn't have boy/guy trouble ?

1x06 There's No Place Like Homecoming

Putting the note in the fortune cookie was clever and the girl finding out what Toby's secret is should be interesting but how did no one see who put the note on the tarot card

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

i have no idea but this show has really kept my interest

1x07 The Homecoming Hangover

Interesting episode it looks like the file hasn't gone for good but was that  - A - getting it back out the water

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

i honestly don't know but there really can't keep us in the dark any longer it been 7 episode no big revelation

1x08 Please Do Talk About Me When I’m Gone

Emily asking Maya out on a real date was nice and all the speeches were great but who smashed the memorial

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

The ending are really getting annoying

ok this was a good episode I can't believe she would leave that letter unattended like that I would burnt that letter and now rest of girls know the secret-what an awful way for your friends find out that they had a relationship beyond friend but i don't believe she killed A.

Reply 28#28 bala's post

I liked the mystery with the dirty trainer but it looks like the geek wants to be more than friends with Hanna and Alex keeping Spencer mothers secret was great

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Why would he want smash it-how does that help anything?.

Reply 30#30 bala's post

I don't think the trainers would get that muddy from the memorial garden but where did the mud come from and why didn't they try to clean them

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Well I really hope the season finale next week will actually answer what really happen I would hate for it to end with a clif-hanger which leaves more questions.

Reply 32#32 bala's post

I thought there was 22 episode ordered so is next week the summer finale
http://www.tvrage.com/Pretty_Little_Liars
PS i have just looked at ABC summer finale photos and it looks good
http://abcfamily.go.com/shows/pr ... inale/519488/519437

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

yes it's the summer finale

1x10 Keep Your Friends Close

Interesting summer finale when the The FBI becomes involved in Alison's murder case because of new video evidence that they have found but what a cliffhanger with Hanna

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Yes few secrets got revealed but no where closer finding Alison and Does Hanna really know who A is ?

The first 7 episodes have been added

Reply 37#37 bala's post

And the other 3 episodes, episode 11 is a mistake

Episode 1x01 - Pilot
After starting out slow, as bala mentioned, the episode really picked up steam and I can't wait to go back for more. The music was really neat, but other than that, this is a true guilty pleasure. I wonder how long it will take to unravel all of this...we'll see how well they do with the rest of the season. A mindless piece of summer fun. Aria looks so much like Selena Gomez...it's really weird. Anyone else think the police guy at the end was just a tad bit creepy and took himself way too seriously?

I watched the first 10 episodes over the week and I really quite like this show. It grew on me every episode. I must say that one of the main reasons is Ian Harding, he is a cutie!

Is it true that it's not back until January 2011? I've found two conflicting stories; one says it returns in the fall (this year) and another saying Jan 2011!!

Hey Red! Yes he is and he gets worse!!

Thread