Thread
Printable Version

Pretty Little Liars Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

i am seriously confussed as to who "A" is or if alison is dead at all it has to be a few poeple
always repect peoples opinions

Reply 80#80 codebreaker's post

Paige kissing Emily was a surprise well that was just so unexpected but if you think about it pervious episode it put it in perspective why else would drop out of race in pervious episode and why she came to see her in the rain .

reply 82#82 bala's post

i think she is being blackmailed like the others and "A" is making her do things thats why she ran in the rain
always repect peoples opinions

Reply 83#83 babysexylexy's post

That's interesting Paige isn't in that group so it will be interesting to see how she's connected to A.

The Badass Seed

I had a feeling that that murder weapon didn't have real blood but now the girls are in trouble but the thing mice at the end was a bit freaky

Reply 85#85 bala's post

Hanna jumping in the shower when her mom came back was amusing and Ian looks guilty of something but Spencer's mice missing was creepy

Reply 86#86 codebreaker's post

Does that mean she going get killed ?

Reply 87#87 bala's post

I don't know about being killed but something is going to happen to her next

Reply 88#88 codebreaker's post

I agree something is going happen but seriously who would thought these girl have something to hide that could change the life.

1x19 A Person of Interest

It was only a matter of time before Hanna would be caught with Caleb and her mother would kick him out but eventually inviting him to stay was a surprise and what a difference Paige was at the karaoke and another great ending

Reply 90#90 codebreaker's post

Well this episode felt like normal episode but the ending are getting annoying   .

Pretty Little Liars #1.21 Promo

1x20 Someone to Watch Over Me

That was a stupid mistake from Aria to send the message to her mother instead and it looks like  Caleb was on the phone with Jenna and the owl was a flash drive but Hanna slapping Jenna was a surprise and another good ending

Reply 93#93 codebreaker's post

Yeah that was stupid mistake but it happens quite to people

1x21 Monsters in the End

Ripping up Caleb's note to Hanna was mean but i thought her mother was bound to ask about it when she next saw her and Garrett  is keeping a much closer eye on the girls than they realize but the storage locker for the flash drive was over the top, i mean she could of put that were the key was

Reply 95#95 codebreaker's post

Yeah she could of but getting locked in fun house was scary but still no closer to finding out and next season finale no where closer to find who is A ?

1x22 For Whom the Bell Tolls

Interesting season finale, no closer to finding out who A is but how many people are involved with the cover up of Alison's murder and who pushed Ian and what happened to his body, the title of the episode was spot on and for Ian

Reply 97#97 codebreaker's post

That most annoying thing we know who killed Alison but it makes no sense how Ian body disappered and you would think they smart enough at least photo to prove he was there and with level of technology we have now i am little bit surprised the cop haven't tapped any of the girl phone and could Mona be A ?.

Reply 98#98 bala's post

I thought they was going to reveal that Jenna wasn't blind

Reply 99#99 codebreaker's post

Yeah that would been a good surprise

Thread