Thread
Printable Version

Pretty Little Liars Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Pretty Little Liars Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premieres June 14, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

I've just finished watching this series and really liked it. I am, however, hoping that they don't stick too closely to the books in the following series. Obviously I can't say too much as I don't want to spoil it if they do stick to it, but the books got completely ridiculous and the storylines bacame more and more far fetched. I think the writers must have thought this because they have already changed quite a few of the things I hated from the books.
Usually I hate when they mess with books but this time I think they've done a really good job so far - they have made all the characters more real, more believable and more likeable. In the books they all come across terribly!

Image for VIP

A possible image for VIP

2x01 It's Alive

Without Ian's body it does look like the girls are lying and I'm glad Hanna found out about the letter and I'm not surprised the councilor is suspicious after their last visit but interesting twist at the end

I thought it was a bit of a shaky start but it definitely got better towards the end.

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

This series really annoys me as we never get to get answers it keeps doing my head in but erase the hard drive was interesting twist that really should transfer the stuff on a USB drive.

2x02 The Goodbye Look

This has really gone off the boil with the girls being forced to go their separate ways for a bit and i cant believe Aria waited so long for Ezra to turn up but she was lucky at Spencer's place

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Well i wonder how long they can keep it up before one of them cracks

2x03 My Name Is Trouble

Jenna taking the pottery class does seem a little strange but it was obvious she would recognise Aria voice eventually and who's now got the ring Spencer pawned

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Yes Jenna letting her guard down shred a tear was interesting and Aria seeing that put her in a difficult situation and is that Ian in the guy house ?

2x04 Blind Dates

Spencer was lucky that Melissa didn't catch her in the suitcase and Samara did a great job at getting Emily's mom of her case for now and the discovery at the end was interesting but was it suicide

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Yeah but there's something that bother me about this show for most teenage girl they keep a secret for sometime but after all these things that have happen none of them have cracked and willing spill the beans on everything, this is very unusual because for most teenagers there is break point, a point where it get too much and they let it out but for some reason none these 4 girl have reached that which makes you wonder if they were responsible for Alison death.

The confession letter certainly close Alison case but phone on girls bag will tie them to the murder

2x05 The Devil You Know

The twist and turns in this are getting hard to follow but the projector in the cemetery was interesting

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Yes that video showed something we didn't see i can't believe none of them figured out video was edited. It had us fooled as well.

Well i can't wait next show from creator of pretty little liars it's called The Lying Game which starts in August

2x06 Never Letting Go

Alison's mother saying Alison had picked the dresses out for the girls seemed strange considering the old footage that was shown and just as the fashion show was going so well somebody hijacked the audio feed to spoil the show

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Well you just knew that fashion show was going to have a few surprises

Surface Tension

finally made through one whole episode without getting distracted and it was ok episode but putting botox in toothpaste was strange ending. This is seriously getting out of hand

Reply 16#16 bala's post

After Toby made the surprising discovery of the hockey stick Spencer's father was acting strange

Save The Date

Well finding out how Alison died was interesting so it really can't be A since she dead unless it wasn't A. This show is so annoying yet no where closer finding out endgame. .

Reply 18#18 bala's post

The comment about the hole in her stomach was amusing (moving on) but whats on page five and who was on the autopsy table

Thread