140 1234567
Thread
Printable Version

Pretty Little Liars Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Hanna was stupid go back in the dentist chair after getting the document you would thought she would be smart enough to take a photo of the sheet . Spencer suspecting Azia should be interesting

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

Yes i am still waiting to see why he is so interested in them because it's really creepy

Free Fall

Aria must be idiot taking Enza manuscript and hold it over the edge and losing it but now she knows he knows Alison but i don't believe his explanation did sound ridiculous . Spencer is really not doing herself any favour acting like a drug addict . It was nice set up but it failed

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

His explanation really sounds ridiculous doesn't it would you believe it ?

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

Yes that good thing about being viewers we get see more than characters but it is interesting how he has really become such bad guy in less than 1 season

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

Yes but Spencer trying some evidence was interesting   She bound heading mental breakdown .

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

What's worse she's the most logical person out the girls

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

Well i am not sure but the fact she was in her room at night was disturbing

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

Consider she was behind her how could it be an imagination and fact we saw her sneak out of the room when spencer mother entered suggest it can't be . if it was her imagination she would disappeared and we wouldn't seen her sneak out.

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

Well i actually thought spencer might been the killer

A is for Answers

Well again the title is misleading it was great see things Alison point of view but it really summary what has happen in past 4 season and that's it so again we no idea who A is but bring Mona back as prime suspect was annoying she just in love with Alison and is obsessed with her doesn't make her A.

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

it must either someone she loves more than a child or someone she scared off

Reply 342#342 shinny's post

Are you going to bringe watch it or just watch Episode for A reveal ?

Reply 344#344 shinny's post

I stop watching this ages ago so i don't know. I only watched first 3 season at the end 3rd season it was revealed Alison was alive. For me that conclusion to the series because only question i had who killed alison when they reveal she was alive i stop watching it.

I am just watch news story the day after to see who A is it will blasted across all tv website .

Reply 346#346 shinny's post

I found out who A is without watching the episode

Reply 348#348 shinny's post

Is it worth watching does it cover everything that happened ?

Reply 350#350 shinny's post

I watched this and i have to say since i haven't watched last couple of seasons there was a lot to process but i agree it was nice to final hear A story. There were a few things that were a bit ridclous like A hi-tech future room .

It wasn't a weird ending it was next chapter to the story - This was to  finish high school chapter now we move Adult chapter of their lives did you really think it was Over .

Hearing other fans reaction on internet are very amusing some people were mad they wanted different A other thought it was great. Personally i was ok with what happened.

Reply 352#352 shinny's post

This whole series is ridclous and the fact it has fooled so many people into watching this for 6 years is the biggest joke .

Reply 354#354 shinny's post

If your going to do something like this you must decide at the start who A is but you can clearly realise that they made this up in last couple of months because of the transgender twist . .

140 1234567
Thread