Thread
Printable Version

Pretty Little Liars Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 shinny's post

That's true unfortunately it will return with secret life and make it and break it and huge in January .

Reply 42#42 shinny's post

next month our regular shows are returning.

Pretty Little Liars Episode 11 "Moments Later" Promo !

Reply 46#46 babysexylexy's post

i have few sneak previews of the next episode

Reply 48#48 babysexylexy's post

yep unfortunately the admin accidental delete the forum for this show thinking it had ended

Reply 50#50 babysexylexy's post

they will update the episode when it airs

Reply 54#54 babysexylexy's post

I honestly don't know who A is but i think it has to be her mother

Reply 58#58 shinny's post

Yeah i have agree it did take a while to get into but was that a dream or she is alive ?

Reply 63#63 codebreaker's post

Yeah I figured Noel would try to blackmail him and than lie to her about it. Hannah mother really should of found a better hiding place putting it in the kitchen in a box. You would think she would some sort of safe at home to put the money in?.

Know Your Frenemies

Well this great episode with some surprises but finding out second half video was great revelation.

Reply 69#69 shinny's post

That's a very good possibility but i wonder how far she will go protect herself

Reply 71#71 shinny's post

That the thing that annoys me about this show they reveal thing slowly but dragging it out can get annoying i just hope we find out everything by end 21 episode than season 2 have different mystery.

Reply 74#74 codebreaker's post

Well a deal is a deal but it was cruel

If At First You Don’t Succeed, Lie, Lie Again

Well look like Aria was lucky thank that guy disable her mother cars but it was nice to see her re-connect with her Ex. As for the mystery why did that old women lie ?, There no reason for her to lie. This is now becoming rather annoying.

Reply 78#78 codebreaker's post

I have no idea i just hope they gives full picture by end first season or i stop watching it.

Episode 16

Well this episode is missing i can't wait for it to be updated i just hope i don't too long

Reply 76#76 codebreaker's post

Do you think Caleb will hook up with Hannah?

Reply 78#78 codebreaker's post

i think now he living with her secretly

Reply 80#80 codebreaker's post

Paige kissing Emily was a surprise well that was just so unexpected but if you think about it pervious episode it put it in perspective why else would drop out of race in pervious episode and why she came to see her in the rain .

Thread