Thread
Printable Version

Pretty Little Liars Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 77#77 bala's post

I don't know but he does seem to have a heart after all

1x17 The New Normal

Paige's father was a jerk at school but Ezra did a great job of defusing the situation and Paige kissing Emily was a surprise. Aria's dad getting the wrong idea about Ezra and her mom was amusing

Reply 85#85 bala's post

Hanna jumping in the shower when her mom came back was amusing and Ian looks guilty of something but Spencer's mice missing was creepy

Reply 87#87 bala's post

I don't know about being killed but something is going to happen to her next

1x19 A Person of Interest

It was only a matter of time before Hanna would be caught with Caleb and her mother would kick him out but eventually inviting him to stay was a surprise and what a difference Paige was at the karaoke and another great ending

1x20 Someone to Watch Over Me

That was a stupid mistake from Aria to send the message to her mother instead and it looks like  Caleb was on the phone with Jenna and the owl was a flash drive but Hanna slapping Jenna was a surprise and another good ending

1x21 Monsters in the End

Ripping up Caleb's note to Hanna was mean but i thought her mother was bound to ask about it when she next saw her and Garrett  is keeping a much closer eye on the girls than they realize but the storage locker for the flash drive was over the top, i mean she could of put that were the key was

1x22 For Whom the Bell Tolls

Interesting season finale, no closer to finding out who A is but how many people are involved with the cover up of Alison's murder and who pushed Ian and what happened to his body, the title of the episode was spot on and for Ian

Reply 98#98 bala's post

I thought they was going to reveal that Jenna wasn't blind

Pretty Little Liars Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premieres June 14, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

Image for VIP

A possible image for VIP

2x01 It's Alive

Without Ian's body it does look like the girls are lying and I'm glad Hanna found out about the letter and I'm not surprised the councilor is suspicious after their last visit but interesting twist at the end

2x02 The Goodbye Look

This has really gone off the boil with the girls being forced to go their separate ways for a bit and i cant believe Aria waited so long for Ezra to turn up but she was lucky at Spencer's place

2x03 My Name Is Trouble

Jenna taking the pottery class does seem a little strange but it was obvious she would recognise Aria voice eventually and who's now got the ring Spencer pawned

2x04 Blind Dates

Spencer was lucky that Melissa didn't catch her in the suitcase and Samara did a great job at getting Emily's mom of her case for now and the discovery at the end was interesting but was it suicide

2x05 The Devil You Know

The twist and turns in this are getting hard to follow but the projector in the cemetery was interesting

2x06 Never Letting Go

Alison's mother saying Alison had picked the dresses out for the girls seemed strange considering the old footage that was shown and just as the fashion show was going so well somebody hijacked the audio feed to spoil the show

Reply 16#16 bala's post

After Toby made the surprising discovery of the hockey stick Spencer's father was acting strange

Reply 18#18 bala's post

The comment about the hole in her stomach was amusing (moving on) but whats on page five and who was on the autopsy table

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Going to the trouble of locking the door and putting the key back was wasted after leaving the torch on the floor but nice finish with their photo

Thread