Thread
Printable Version

Pretty Little Liars Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 83#83 babysexylexy's post

That's interesting Paige isn't in that group so it will be interesting to see how she's connected to A.

The Badass Seed

I had a feeling that that murder weapon didn't have real blood but now the girls are in trouble but the thing mice at the end was a bit freaky

Reply 86#86 codebreaker's post

Does that mean she going get killed ?

Reply 88#88 codebreaker's post

I agree something is going happen but seriously who would thought these girl have something to hide that could change the life.

Reply 90#90 codebreaker's post

Well this episode felt like normal episode but the ending are getting annoying   .

Pretty Little Liars #1.21 Promo

Reply 93#93 codebreaker's post

Yeah that was stupid mistake but it happens quite to people

Reply 95#95 codebreaker's post

Yeah she could of but getting locked in fun house was scary but still no closer to finding out and next season finale no where closer to find who is A ?

Reply 97#97 codebreaker's post

That most annoying thing we know who killed Alison but it makes no sense how Ian body disappered and you would think they smart enough at least photo to prove he was there and with level of technology we have now i am little bit surprised the cop haven't tapped any of the girl phone and could Mona be A ?.

Reply 99#99 codebreaker's post

Yeah that would been a good surprise

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

This series really annoys me as we never get to get answers it keeps doing my head in but erase the hard drive was interesting twist that really should transfer the stuff on a USB drive.

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Well i wonder how long they can keep it up before one of them cracks

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Yes Jenna letting her guard down shred a tear was interesting and Aria seeing that put her in a difficult situation and is that Ian in the guy house ?

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Yeah but there's something that bother me about this show for most teenage girl they keep a secret for sometime but after all these things that have happen none of them have cracked and willing spill the beans on everything, this is very unusual because for most teenagers there is break point, a point where it get too much and they let it out but for some reason none these 4 girl have reached that which makes you wonder if they were responsible for Alison death.

The confession letter certainly close Alison case but phone on girls bag will tie them to the murder

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Yes that video showed something we didn't see i can't believe none of them figured out video was edited. It had us fooled as well.

Well i can't wait next show from creator of pretty little liars it's called The Lying Game which starts in August

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Well you just knew that fashion show was going to have a few surprises

Surface Tension

finally made through one whole episode without getting distracted and it was ok episode but putting botox in toothpaste was strange ending. This is seriously getting out of hand

Save The Date

Well finding out how Alison died was interesting so it really can't be A since she dead unless it wasn't A. This show is so annoying yet no where closer finding out endgame. .

Picture This

Well look like Aria has a stalker but quite stupid leave the flash light behind

Touched By An 'a'-ngel

This episode was less annoying but i can't believe she would allow herself to exposed like that going for a massage it was obvious that A would try to get to her. it makes sense A is a group of people and we are getting a few ideas.

Thread