Thread
Printable Version

Pretty Little Liars Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Hanna should learn to keep her emotions in check instead of announcing it to everyone over the P.A. system and A turning up the heat on Emily at the massage parlor was interesting

Reply 24#24 bala's post

The future step-sister, Kate threat should be interesting

Reply 26#26 bala's post

It's starting to make sense that A is a group of people rather than just one, with all the messages from A that was done within sight of them

Reply 29#29 bala's post

It's a shame she didn't text them who A is but i think it was the cop who bugged her office otherwise he would of found it under the bobblehead

2x12 Over My Dead Body

Interesting flashback episode but all the way through i was wondering why the girls were so dirty which became obvious at the end but what a great setup for the girls to be caught with the murder weapon and the contents of the crate was great

Reply 33#33 bala's post

Nice background episode for Alison and her mean girl character but she meet her match with Jenna and Aria's dad asking her to lie to her mother was cruel, the closet practical joke was so predictable

Reply 36#36 bala's post

Aria telling her parents about Ezra was never going to end well and their plan to make Emily look like she's on her own worked too well but the other girls getting individually detained nobody could of foreseen but the cell phone might be useful

2x15 A Hot Piece of A

Some of the girls realize that "A" had a helper and believe it's Lucas was interesting but Hanna not believing them was bound to backfire and what was the chances of recognising from the transcript who she was talking about

Reply 40#40 bala's post

They have got to drag it out but they are doing a good job at keeping use guessing

Reply 42#42 bala's post

Once we find out the show would be pointless

Reply 45#45 bala's post

All that because he lost Caleb's money on a sure thing was a little melodramatic

2x17 Blond Leading the Blind

I thought Aria's relationship with Ezra was over with him still not returning her calls but with her waiting in the rain it was nice to see him arrive better late than never. Caleb keeping a copy of the flash drive and asking the others to keep Hanna in the dark should be interesting

2x18 A Kiss Before Lying

I thought Hanna had figured out she hadn't destroyed the only copy when she blended the flash drive after that text from A and Spencer remembering where she knows Kate from i thought might be enough to make life easier for Hanna but not now with that photo

Reply 51#51 bala's post

Kate was stupid photo-shopping herself without the birthmark but surely someone in her family must of realised the birthmark was missing and the way Emily got back on the swim team was a surprise

2x20 CTRL A

"A" leaving notes on car windscreens was different and what a stroke of luck that Aria rescheduled their meeting but at leased she knows what Holden's been keeping a secret and nice work on the laptop

Reply 59#59 bala's post

I think they need to bring Mona under their wing now A is out to get her as well but what she did to protect Hanna's mom was nice and A must have some good contacts to get that document unless they are in the police

Reply 61#61 bala's post

But is A the cop or is he in A's pocket and with some of the message A must be close or have lots of spies

Reply 63#63 bala's post

At least chucking her phone in the sink stopped her mother giving the phone to be checked

2x23 Eye of the Beholder

Ezra standing up to Aria's dad and turning down the job was great and looks like Jenna is on her way to getting her eyesight back, i was always dubious about her being blind so are these operations a smoke screen or are they real but the fire was a surprise

2x24 If These Dolls Could Talk

Is Melissa bluffing about other videos being out there to stop Spencer handing in the one she has and that doll shop was creepy but Jenna squatting the fly was amusing, so how long has she been able to see and did she know all along the she had the missing autopsy page

Thread