Thread
Printable Version

Pretty Little Liars Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Well she didn't know the loud speaker was on but her phone call sound interesting.

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

if A doesn't get her i sure her step sister will just what she needs

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Yeah but we don't know which group and look at promos they come clean next week to their therapist and she figures out who A is but she get kidnap and they have to find her.

I Must Confess

Well so much for telling her now she's goes missing you would think she would smart enough to tell them on the phone?

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

i figured out why there were dirty but seriously finding who murdered A was good but still no idea what actually happened and who ever this group is there have really become too resouceful i mean find that article was good but Aria should of simple expose it rather than just going telling her about it. Great season finale.

The First Secret

Well this flashback to the when Alison was alive and as we can imagine Alison really was intimidating character but Jenna was only strong tough take her own and text message to Alison suggested she was first one to get messages. We also insight into what girls were like before A disappearance. I have say this episode really was suspenseful but Alison attack was an awful hoax.

Through Many Dangers, Toils and Snares

Well i have to say that was smart plan as to how to flush out A but because there were disorganised it fell apart you would think that after Emily walked into that greenhouse they would blocked all the exits but I suppose getting cellphone is something. It really look like a man rather than women based on height and posture.

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

It should be amusing to see how much trouble that phone will be.

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

I am still surprised we are still no closer to finding out anything

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Yeah i understand but it does get annoying

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

I am not talking who A is but how it involves her we don't have much history on her apart from 1 flashback episode i saying why not reveal some secrets A has on them ?.

Let The Water Hold Me Down

So he wasn't trying to kill her but lost their money

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

I know but that's the writers for you

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

I had a feeling he had a back up

The Naked Truth

Well we really found out who took the picture but realise it was photoshopped was interesting i am little surprise her mother didn't notice that the photo didn't have that beauty mark on her back. It's good thing they were able to film the confession in bathroom

Caleb bring laptop to the sleepover in school was a big mistake

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

Mona really came in handy to help her

Reply 55#55 babysexylexy's post

Well girls really came in handy to wipe his computer

Breaking the Code

So now Mona getting messages from A but i just knew after they paid him the information wouldn't be good and i don't think we will ever find out who A is. .

Reply 60#60 codebreaker's post

We know one of them is a cop

Father Knows Best

Well we might find out who A is but throwing her phone into sink was rather amusing. Could her sister actually be A ?.

Thread