Thread
Printable Version

Pretty Little Liars Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I watched the first 10 episodes over the week and I really quite like this show. It grew on me every episode. I must say that one of the main reasons is Ian Harding, he is a cutie!

Is it true that it's not back until January 2011? I've found two conflicting stories; one says it returns in the fall (this year) and another saying Jan 2011!!

Hey Red! Yes he is and he gets worse!!

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Yeh, that's what I was suspecting. Oh well, plenty of other shows to catch up on in between !!

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

I agree, took me a while to get into it to but once I did I was wanting to see the next episode already!!

Reply 59#59 bala's post

I think she's alive and that wasn't a dream, more a drug induced haze!

I think this was a good episode but now I think more than ever that Alison is not dead! I think she faked her own death for some reason or other and actually Ian helped her.

Reply 70#70 bala's post

Or how far they will drag it out!!

I thought it was a bit of a shaky start but it definitely got better towards the end.

Reply 5#5 bala's post

That whole scene was really stupid though. Too elaborate and then oh it's ok, it's just Aria day-dreaming.

I'm not sure if I'm bothered watching this anymore. I feel like they just hit the reset button and it's just the same story starting over again. Annoying! I'll watch a couple more and see where they are going with it but I really think they are getting lost now.

Haven't watched this in ages but will tune in for the A reveal!!

Reply 343#343 bala's post

Just the episode! Will it make any sense to me if I haven't watched the past season?

Reply 345#345 bala's post

I'm off to watch it now. I'll let you know if it makes any sense to me!!

Reply 347#347 bala's post

Just done watching it. Wow, that was some story! lol. Weird ending too. I won't be returning to watch it in 2016. I just wanted to know who A was!

Reply 349#349 bala's post

Yeah, it pretty much does. It was all a bit mad though!!

Reply 351#351 bala's post

That hi-tech future room was hilarious!!

Reply 353#353 bala's post

True!

Thread