Thread
Printable Version

Pretty Little Liars Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 66#66 codebreaker's post

Well i know who A is but it was annoying that i suspect her all along but than it look like again we were fooled .

UnmAsked

Well i always thought she was crazy but Mona really took the crazy to whole new level in this episode i mean i have also suspected her but the way she survived was great but was that Alison who visited her?

Reply 69#69 codebreaker's post

Well it my understanding that Mona had psychotic break that lead her spilt personality which why the shrink knew who A was. I don't think she's real A but it makes sense that she started A, if you think about once Alison went missing she had no one torment which why she started tormenting those girls   .

I still believe there more people involved every season finale will lead to one of the identities. So we know 2 of them.

2 days resist the urge to watch this episode i promised myself i wouldn't watch the next season and it's hard but let see if i can survive next few days .

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Well look like today i run out of show to watch so it been 2 months i still haven't watch this season.

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Well i still have Damages but i wait full season to finish so i can watch it in one go

Breaking bad was on back burner but caught up on it during the weekend.

I am still waiting hollywood height to get released there should be some new ones coming up this week.

It Happened 'That Night'

Nothing for me watch today so i thought i start this season. Well 5 months have passed it almost look like things are back normal but i should of known thing won't be and now thanks to that photo it another mystery. It does seem all of them are keeping a secret from one another. .

Blood Is The New Black

Well a slow episode but having a teacher cheat for you in exam is a surprise but now that they know she can see the question is what are they going to do about it?

Kingdom of the Blind

Well Mona seem better but now just more crazy than before with that singing.

Birds of a Feather

So we find out who black swarn was but the fact that she was hiding her fake pregnancy was a surprise

That Girl is Poison

So we found out she was drugged i thought it was rather obvious Emily was drugged but she slowly remembering.

Remains of the 'A'

Spencer finding Alison necklace and it proving Garret wasn't the killer mean he's getting out of prison .Here we go again

Crazy

Well if the blood match Hannah it should be interesting but i have feeling she might not have give a sample but what a way prove A could get her blood anytime

Stolen Kiss

So we find out Emily blackout and how paige was there but trying explain that flask was spiked was surprise since she knew something about her blackout which makes me think she is new A ?

The Kahn Game

Well so much truth or dare but Aria finding out about Ezra' secret about girl who he got pregant and what his mother did to sort that situation out

What Lies Beneath

So now we see how Maya got killed shame camera hide the killer but it also suggest the killer knew where camera was.

Single Fright Female

Of all the things that have happen to girls this one was far the best scare tactic i seen a snake in changing rooms and it was a close call . .

The Lady Killer

So another twist to A thing we find out who Mona is working with and what a surprise it's him

This is a Dark Ride

Well this was special episode and we find out a little bit more about Alison secrets but who is that hand in the ground?.

That has got once closest death scene for Aria it really was quite good that they found her on time and great thinking jaming that screwdriver into person hand.

Mona being escape and return to that mental hospital is rather scary.

She's Better Now

They really couldn't resist to continue Mona arc and now they want us to believe she will help them figured things out when it clear there more devious thing she's planning.   .

Thread