Thread
Printable Version

Pretty Little Liars Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x18 Dead to Me

Emily going to visit Dr. Sullivan was interesting especially the hypnoses and Spencer seems to be going off the rails

3x19 What Becomes of the Broken-Hearted

Jason dispersing from the hospital after that lift accident was a surprise and I'm surprised Caleb father was so late after all the hard work Hanna had gone too

3x20 Hot Water

The video from Det. Wilden car is going to land Ella and Aria in trouble and Spencer was lucky in the sauna

3x21 Out of Sight, Out of Mind

I found it amusing the police lights came on just as the car sank but being in their garage was a nice twist and looks like Spencer has cracked or been drugged

3x22 Will the Circle Be Unbroken

I wonder what in the car that's so important and Mona getting in to see Spencer before her friends was strange

3x23 I'm Your Puppet

Emily being determined to prove Spencer was wrong in the hope of helping her was interesting as they went to the morgue to id the body and how can Aria think it was her fault Ezra's son was taken from school when it was obvious the school was a fault for not checking who was pretending to be Aria

3x24 A dAngerous gAme

It first looked like Spencer had joined the dark side but the young lad identifying Spencer as Alison was an interesting twist and could that really be Alison in the red coat or was that a very good mask

Pretty Little Liars Season 4 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres June 11, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

4x00 A LiArs Guide to Rosewood

Another great recap episode of what has happened so far

4x01 'A' is for A-L-I-V-E

A pig in the boot of Wilden's car was a little corny and Ezra getting arrested had to happen sooner or later but Ashley phone in Wilden's coffin could of been awkward

4x02 Turn of the Shoe

That attack on Mona should take the suspicion off her for a while but the parrot was a nice touch and figuring out it was whistling a phone number was impressive

4x03 Cat's Cradle

The text's the moment anything happens is great but you would expect them to be more aware of their surroundings and how embarrassing for Emily having her mother grab her in the street but calling family services was a surprise, interesting proposition Emily's face for information about the masks

4x04 Face Time

Toby trying to find more information about his mother's death was interesting but what her doctor said you would have to take with a pinch of salt as he's now a patient and the trap for Melissa had some interesting revelations

4x05 Gamma Zeta Die!

Hanna's double nightmare was an interesting start but taking the gun her mother was hiding was bound to backfire as she has put her finger prints on it

4x06 Under the Gun

Hanna getting caught with the gun by the police is going to open another can of worms by the time they have done the ballistics on it and Aria helping out a friend of Mike's was nice but what he said in the locker room was evil

4x07 Crash and Burn, Girl!

The girls should of realised before opening the perishable box in Wilden's apartment that it would stink as he's been dead a while now and Hanna wanting her mother to change her plea to self defence was crazy but Emily Fields name being signed after the car ran through their house was an interesting twist

4x08 The Guilty Girl's Handbook

Hanna was being a little unrealistic thinking her mother would get bail as she is suspected of killing Wilden but asking Mona for help in lying to the police about her killing Wilden instead was a surprise and then Mona confessing was an even bigger surprise

4x09 Into the Deep

Mona's confession was impressive but bail of a million dollars for Hanna's mother was a lot and Paige throwing Emily a surprise birthday party was interesting as she was about to have a go at her the wasted trip to see the coach, finding Jenna almost drowned in the lake was a surprise

4x10 The Mirror Has Three Faces

What was Veronica thinking by going to see Mona off the record and looks like Wren has taken care of his end of the problem but who was he talking too

4x11 Bring Down the Hoe

Hanna's night in shining armour going to the police after all the time was a surprise as it was obvious he didn't want too and who ever was wearing the red coat in the hey truck was lucky

Thread