Thread
Printable Version

Pretty Little Liars Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Yes but Mona taking on Spencer in a quiz was crazy but i actually thought she would rig the question to her favour but the fact she won because Spencer let her nerves get better of her in last question was a surprise.

Misery Loves Company

Aria getting drugged by her was interesting but it's good thing her dad came to the rescue and i felt bad for Spencer finding out her boyfriend is on the A team.

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Yes it was amusing but those ending are getting annoying how are we suppose understand them ?

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

So Spencer has join the A team

'A' is for A-L-I-V-E

Well look like Mona has join them since she seems to be the target but you would think by now they more aware of A spying on them i mean seriously there 5 of them none of them saw the person filming them ?.

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

he didn't get arrested Aria day-dreamed that because when principle came out he gave her an envelope.

Reply 6#6 shinny's post

I been trying to stop watching this i did well for 4 month last year than i saw promo for Finding out A which made start re watching .

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Yes that was smart but how did they translate it to a phone number ?

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Emily is a bit old to go to foster system but what a way to split up the team?

Think about all the accidents she has been in no wonder they suspect foul play

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Well her brother certainly got revenge by bashing up his car

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

I had feeling Mona might confess because she knew Hanna would get cold feet but what a test of loyality to prove to them she's one of them.

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

I am surprised you are not getting annoyed after 4 season we still have no idea who A is and who actually helping her. Every revelation is interesting way to find out about character past.

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Well i knew A could of been a guy but i never suspect him as A.

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

This was back door pilot for ravenwood ?

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

the fact next episode was in january

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

They have done one every year ?

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Well it strange actually knowing reason why and i think it was for best considering she wouldn't let him go if she knew he was in danger .

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Yes and it's looking more like he's A or is working for A

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Well at least we know Alison is real

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

They will never reveal that once they do series will be over i given up on who A is i just watch this just to see how much further they can stretch out this plot.

Thread