Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 6-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 26#26 bala's post

The silver tray slicing the neck was a great effect but Dean and the wasps was amusing

4x06 Demons

ooops, sorry guess i made a really big mistake

[ Last edited by sanggye at 10-26-2011 18:58 ]
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 36#36 sanggye's post

You must be getting tiered to post it here

Slash Fiction

That was one hell frame job same ans dean but so glad the cop saw the shapeshifter and look like devil doesn't know who he is messing with

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Well, well Sam & Dean have another breakup and Sam ends up leaving again, what is this the 3rd or 4th time he's done that.  The doppelgangers at the diner whining about Sam & Dean was funny.  Crowley gets shut down and Bobby gets a kiss
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Who would of thought that the real Sam & Dean getting arrested would of spoiled the imposter's rain of terror but at least with the news report they can't use their identity again

7x07 All in the Family

They killed a good ghost, and Sam comes back.  I am missing Soulless Sam, he was so much more fun.  

Reply 41#41 sanggye's post

Well this was good episode but is Sam still having visions or not ?

Reply 42#42 bala's post

I think so, Dean make a comment, they just are not talking about it, it seems

7x07 The Mentalists

I thought after the guy bent the fork and it straightened it's self was funny but i bet he didn't expect himself to fall on his forks and i knew you shouldn't play with a luigi board but not for that reason

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Quote:
you shouldn't play with a luigi board but not for that reason
Is that board made by Nintendo, and can you get a Mario one?   

The wedding episode

I should know she drugged him to marry him but great to see him again and what a nice thing to do Winchester telling the demon avoid them

Season 7, Time for a Wedding!

Ah, they should have let Garth go with the wacky girl

Reply 47#47 sanggye's post

That would been a little awful of them no-one deserved someone as wacky as her but loved his line what did i miss ? after he wakes up from being unconscious.

Reply 48#48 bala's post

Why?  he seemed a bit wacky himself, they make a great pair

Reply 47#47 sanggye's post

Becky asking Sam if he wants a bottle to tinkle when she tied him to the bed was amusing but I'm surprised she didn't take advantage of the situation and consummate their so called marriage

How To Win Friends And Influence Monsters

Well finding out what was in burger was disgusting but great cliffhanger with Bobby

Reply 51#51 bala's post

Well I'll never eat chicken stuffed with turkey.  Well is he dead this time?

Reply 52#52 sanggye's post

Well i doubt it but you will never know this time we have a body

Reply 51#51 bala's post

The cliffhanger with Bobby was great but what a way to put you off your food

Thread