Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 6-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 6

I've enjoyed the season so far
Don't really like that Samuel is back. I never liked him as their grandfather. Don't know why. Maybe it's because he was too good at playing YED. I can't trust him now...
Sam is so cold - it's eery... can't wait to find out why he is that way.
"Oh God, I'm Pattison"

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 25-10-2010 21:59  
Does he watch the show ?
Yeah, he downloaded them for me when I didn't have the computer and Australian TV (Channel 10) hasn't shown Supernatural since Season 5, I think it got to episode 5 or 6 then it disappeared because lack of ratings or some crap like that

6x05 Live Free Or Twi-Hard

I cant believe Sam stood and watched while one of the vampires feed Dean his blood but i did like the decapitation's

6x06

Well Goddess of truth was nice enemy but when she revealed Sam could lie to her it created some sort tension between brothers

Reply 44#44 bala's post

Well at least we know there is something wrong with Sam for sure.  And I love the "Natural Born Killers" reference.

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 31-10-2010 11:24  
Well at least we know there is something wrong with Sam for sure.  
From the look of next week's episode, it makes sense but wondering the how and why

Reply 46#46 moppybrody's post

Ummm, he was in Hell?

Reply 47#47 sanggye's post

lol no I meant why he is like he is.... I don't know if it's a spoiler or not *scratches head* I think I saw it in the preview for next week

*goes to watch preview again*

Okay I'm back, it's not posted on here yet but Castiel says it and I'm very curious and excited about how the writers are going to play with this for the rest of the season

Reply 49#49 moppybrody's post

I don't know what you are talking about, I don't see the previews as my DVR most of the time cuts them out.

Reply 50#50 sanggye's post

sorry trying not to say any spoilers but I guess since it was in the preview for the next episode it's alright?
Bala has posted it now in the other SPN thread... you'll understand all my mumbling

Reply 51#51 moppybrody's post

hence why i posted it as soon as you mentioned it

Reply 52#52 bala's post

good I hate giving away spoilers... though the title thread does say (Spoilers)

Reply 53#53 moppybrody's post

That's referring to when members have watched latest episode but another member who hasn't

Reply 54#54 bala's post

so in other words enter at your own risk

Reply 55#55 moppybrody's post

pretty much

Reply 44#44 bala's post

6x06 You Can't Handle The Truth
The Goddess of truth not being able to get the truth from Sam does make you wonder

Family Matters

Well i had feeling he would come back but what a revelation .

Were any of you surprised by it ?

So Dean and Sam and rest of them now working for a demon

Reply 58#58 bala's post

Well we know that Sam is not evil, not good either

Reply 58#58 bala's post

you know what annoyed my the most in the episode, the cousin (the one Dean had an altercation with outside Samuel's office) senses something off/different and checks but doesn't find them but when the Alpha was scratching away slowly at the chair no one heard or saw his hand!!!

I know the first was sposed to be a close call sorta thing but...   it frustrates me, kinda like when the blonde, big boobed girl runs up the stairs and not out the front door

Thread