Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 6-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 59#59 sanggye's post

my eyes were a big bigger when he walked into Samuel's office and wanted in... I was thinking "He left Dean and Dean let him?! Bloody men!"

At the moment he's nothing.... unless this is really the part were he'll be boy king and Crowley rules over him or at least has something planned, whether good or bad depending on what he wants for himself

Reply 58#58 bala's post

It was nice to find out why Sam has been acting strange by not having a sole but capturing the Alpha Vampire didn't go to plan and learning what Samuel is up to was interesting

All Dogs Go to Heaven

Well I will never look at a dog the same way after this episode that poor women no idea that her dog was skinwalker who Male .

Reply 63#63 bala's post

Wonder if Dean is going to make it with Sam, with Sam admitting he just doesn't care, it would be hard to trust, if he ever haves the idea that he wants to stay unfeeling.

Reply 63#63 bala's post

I had a feeling that there was something wrong with Lucky but watching her take a shower was creepy

Clap Your Hands If You Believe

This is one of funniest episode i have ever seen

Reply 66#66 bala's post

Glad I wasn't the only one, I couldn't stop laughing.  Sam trying to be a "real boy", and Dean's expressions through the whole episode
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 67#67 sanggye's post

Best moments

Dean: (on the phone) UFO! UFO!
Sam: Oh. Dude, stop yelling, you're breaking up. I didn't catch that last part.
Dean: Close encounter! Close encounter!
Sam: Close encounter? What kind? First? Second?
Dean: They're after me!
Sam: Third kind already? Better run, man. I think the fourth kind is a butt thing.
Dean: Empathy, Sam! Empathy!

Sam: Look. That brings up a question. So, say you got a soul, and you're on a case. And your brother gets abducted by aliens.
Dean: Yeah, then you do everything you can to get him back.
Sam: Right, you do. But, what about when there are no more leads for the night? Are you supposed to just sit there in the dark and suffer? Even when there's nothing that can be done at that moment?
Dean: Yes!
Sam: What?
Dean: Yes. You sit in the dark and feel the loss.
Sam: Absolutely. But couldn't I just do all that and have sex with the hippy chick?
Dean: No!
Sam: It'll be in the dark

Sam: What the hell was it?
Dean: It was a... a little, naked lady, okay?
Sam: It was... a what?
Dean: It was a little, glowing... hot, naked lady, with nipples, and... she hit me.
Sam: I'm not supposed to laugh, right? Right, okay, sure.

Reply 68#68 bala's post

Oh yea, just reading them bring them the visuals and the laughing.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 21-11-2010 03:39  
Best moments

Dean: (on the phone) UFO! UFO!
Sam: Oh. Dude, stop yelling, you're breaking up. I didn't catch that last part.
Dean: Close encounter! Close encounter!
Sam: Close encounter? What kind? F ...
Funniest episode in a long time I believe... plus loved the Xfiles type title

Reply 68#68 bala's post

Dean running from thr UFO while Sam was on the phone was funny

Reply 67#67 sanggye's post

I couldn't stop laughing either! It was so funny

Caged Heat

Well it great to see Meg again and it does look like Sam soul is lost and it's going to be interesting to see what they going to do.

Reply 73#73 bala's post

it will be interesting to find out how the get it back, if at all, and not as badly damaged as Castiel/Crowley believe after being Lucifer's playtoy

Reply 73#73 bala's post

That should be the last we see of Crowley and i liked the way they used the fire bell to get his attention

Reply 75#75 codebreaker's post

you got admit he was great bad guy

Apointment in Samarra

Well what a way to get Sam soul back

Reply 77#77 bala's post

Letting the robber suffer a bit long was amusing but the consequences of not taking the 12 year old girl at first was tragic

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 12-9-2010 11:53  
you got admit he was great bad guy
Crowley was a good bad guy.  I really enjoyed Castiel getting bad on Crowley and also pulling "the pizza boy" with Meg

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 12-14-2010 17:01  
Letting the robber suffer a bit long was amusing but the consequences of not taking the 12 year old girl at first was tragic
Dean got to see that his actions can hurt people, maybe he learned like the saying says ..."The road to hell is paved with good intentions"

Thread