Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 6-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I have forgotten what the season is about already

It appears the writing for this season just does not want to come to a head......not sure why....the writers must think the fans are uninterested in a storyline or continuity. That's disappointing, cos supernatural was such a great show.....especially season 1 to 4.....their saving grace are the 2 brothers especially Dean......i could watch him for hours.....he is a hoot

The writers really have to get a grip....i think the season started with Sam not being sam and something to do with Leviathans (right spelling?).....A show can only take the piss for so long!!

My tit bit!!

Reply 93#93 Bala's post

I guess there is only some many times you can kill the stars of a show send them to hell/ heaven and bring them back. It's almost like they have fought every monster imaginable ( and even killed angels) and yet they have survived.......I guess there is nowhere else to go......they have outwritten themselves!!

Supernatural Season 9......WHAT!!!!

Please say it isn't so......why destroy one of my favourite shows.....favourite characters.....by prolonging their sell by date......are we to stomach rotten tomatoed Deans and Sams.....

I will reside in the land of supernatural season 1 to 4.....where everyone was young and beautiful......and everything made sense!!!

O well......

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 2-28-2012 15:52  

The first season was pretty much monster of the week episodes, not much of a storyline.  I think there is continuity going on, we have Sam dealing with the devil, both brothers seems tired of hunti ...
You do have a point there Sanggye. I guess in season one the changing monsters in each episode were a o k because we knew Sam had tried to avoid this life and was being reacquainted with all the creepy crawlies of the supernatural world....getting to know his brother again, dealing with the loss of his girlfriend/ fiancee and of course looking for their Dad.

I find this season weaker....by far, as many of the earlier elements have been settled or eliminated. While Dean is still funny to watch, Sam has become this huge hulking hunter ( definitely not as cute as he used to be when he stil had boyish charm).

Still an ok show, but no longer great.....i love shows to end on a high....they really shoul dhave taken a leaf out of the likes of Buffy, the vampyr slayer!! Just saying!!!

Thread