Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 6-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 104#104 codebreaker's post

Yeah that was surprise we thought dead but he wasn't but electrocuted each other was amusing

Reply 106#106 codebreaker's post

At least he didn't die but grave plot afterwards kept us guessing

My Heart Will Go On

Well saving the Titanic has interesting consequence with Fate but i have say fate was interesting dropping material on their heads it's good thing they had Cas watching their backs .

Reply 109#109 codebreaker's post

Yes i seen those gold thing around few times but i never noticed them

Reply 116#116 sanggye's post

Well i just felt that this was filler episode but i have to say the parcel was annoying . Life doesn't work like that

Reply 118#118 codebreaker's post

But they did delivery

i just thought that was a bit cheesy

Mommy Dearest

Well dean being smart enough trick eve into biting him was good but Cas and him working together was a surprise

Reply 122#122 sanggye's post

That demon has more lives like a cat

Reply 124#124 codebreaker's post

Yeah but she feel for it you would think she was smarter

The Man Who Would Be King

Cas gives his own version of events and you kind of feel bad for him

Reply 127#127 sanggye's post

I was surprise crowley rescue him when they trapped him

Reply 129#129 sanggye's post

Yeah but after what he did to him i would expected him leave suffer a little before took fire away i would renegotiated the deal with him

Let It Bleed

Well this was good episode Dean past relationship was bought back but when he asked Cas to wipe her memory it was rather sad.Cas seem want to play both sides which isn't right.

The Man Who Knew Too Much

Wow unblock Sam souls was interesting way keep the boy distracted i knew i saw her before and now Cas is GOD. They really enjoy making it tougher for boys. You can see the power has gone to his head and no one is powerful to stop him except another God .

Reply 140#140 shinny's post

This is a thing i don't think Cas is suppose to be bad let look at what has happens to him he goes a lot bad stuff and now he has power to change thing at will. He thinks he can do a better job than pervious god. It will interesting to see how boys will show him the error of his ways..

Reply 143#143 serena75's post

Yeah it been like that few season the whole dean going hell started downward spiral and it went lower and lower.

Comic Con 2011 Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel 720p

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

A man of many talent the writer just keep more better material the Winchester boy better do something otherwise they should rename the show Castel

Reply 4#4 sanggye's post

i am saying it does seem like Cas has become star of the series and boys seem to be secondary character?

Hello Cruel World

Well this interesting episode where Sam goes mad but those creatures were disturbing but great to see Mills again.

Thread